Sometimes we don't always have the best way with words so this Valentine's Day, help your kids say something sweet to their friends with Wreck-It Ralph Valentine's Day Trading Cards! Click on the image above or here to view!
Walt Disney Animation Studios recently announced the debut of the hit arcade-game-hopping adventure “Wreck-It Ralph” marking a Disney first with the early release of the HD Digital and HD Digital 3D on February 12, 2013, followed by the 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD, SD Digital and On-Demand release on March 5, 2013!
I am so excited for this release! Lonnie and I were able to see Wreck-It Ralph in Theaters and it's one of my Disney favorites! Are you looking forward to it too?
Disclosure: No form of compensation was received for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
































0 comments:
Post a Comment