Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Green Sprouts Baby Silicone Toothbrush {Review}

Did you know that your infant's baby teeth are at risk for decay as soon as they first appear? You can help keep your baby's teeth and gums healthy and prevent cavities before the first tooth appears by creating a dental routine. The ADA recommends brushing your little one's teeth and gums gently with a child size toothbrush and water. The Green Sprouts Baby Silicone Toothbrush is perfect for this task!

Green Sprouts is a line of natural products from I Play that includes feeding, toys, and baby care items. The Green Sprouts Baby Silicone Toothbrush is appropriate for infants 2-12 months of age and is designed to clean you baby's mouth and teeth while gently massaging gums. The brush is made of high grade silicone and features a silicone shield that protects your baby from injuring their mouth and throat, keeping them from potentially choking. The toothbrush is BPA, PVC and Nitrosamine free.
 

Our guest reviewer, Katy, tested the Green Sprouts Baby Silicone Toothbrush with her daughter 11 month old daughter Harper who you may remember from past reviews. After receiving it, Katy said, "Harper LOVES it. She cried when I took it away!" Check out Harper using the toothbrush below!


The Green Sprouts Baby Silicone Toothbrush is perfect for little hands and the shield to help prevent potential choking and gagging is a great feature. The shield allows parents (and baby) to brush just far enough without injuring your child's mouth. The super soft bristles are incredibly gentle on gums and teeth and I think it the perfect first toothbrush for infants!

The Green Sprouts Baby Silicone Toothbrush would make a great gift as well and would go perfectly in a gift basket to welcome a new baby! 

You can connect with I Play/Green Sprouts on Facebok to keep informed on products and promotions! 

Buy it!
The green sprouts Silicone Baby Toothbrush from i play is available in Amazon and on the o play website.


I Play is sponsoring a Green Sprouts Baby Silicone Toothbrush in the Children's Dental Health Giveaway here on Momma T and Baby E! You can enter the giveaway here. Good luck! 

Disclosure: I received a product or service in exchange for my opinion. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I was just planning on getting a toothbrush for my son, this is going to give me another option. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great concept. My daughter would definitely love this her for baby. It's so important to brush their teeth early. Thanks for your review and introducing me to this product.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis