Friday, February 15, 2013

Children's Dental Health #Giveaway!


As most of you may know, it's Children's Dental Health month which was created to raise awareness about the importance of oral care. In previous blog posts I've talked about the importance of establishing healthy oral care habits as young as infancy.


One lucky winner will receive a Children's Dental Health giveaway package which includes:
  • A Baby Banana Brush 
  • Green Sprouts Silicone Toothbrush
  • Dr. Sharp Strawberry Cream Toothpaste
  • GUM Crayola Pip-Squeaks Twinpack Toothbrushes
  • GUM Crayola Flossers
  • GUM Star Wars Manual Toothbrush
  • My Dentist's Choice Tooth Tissues 
  • Tiny Tooth Pillow from Shary Loves You
This package is perfect for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school aged children! A huge THANK YOU to our sponsors: Baby Banana Brushes, Dr. Sharp Dentistry, i play, Sunstar GUM, My Dentist's Choice Tooth Tissues, and last but not least, Shary Loves You! 


Enter the giveaway using the Giveaway Tools form below. This giveaway is open to US residents and ends March 1st, 2013 at 11:59 PM, ET. Good Luck!  


Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

61 comments:

  1. I am excited to see the tiny tooth pillow!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the baby banana brush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby banana brush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to tryout the GUM Crayola Flossers with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to winning the Baby Banana Brush!

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The GUM Crayola Pip-Squeaks Twinpack Toothbrushes sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. crayola flossers;)

    jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am most looking forward to the Star Wars manual brush. (May the force be with you.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Star Wars Toothbrush

    ReplyDelete
  10. The baby banana brush

    ReplyDelete
  11. the toothbrushes and toothpaste. with 4 kiddos we can never have enough of either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i look forward to he silicon toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dr. Sharp Strawberry Cream Toothpaste

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look forward to the Baby Banana Brush.
    Kathy Dais
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything :-), especially A Baby Banana Brush!
    Thank You for the great giveaway

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  16. most exxited about the tiny tooth pillow

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Baby Banana Brush!! My sister is a dentist and will be thrilled to hear of this giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am most excited about the Tiny Tooth Pillow from Shary Loves You.
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh the A Baby Banana Brush !

    ReplyDelete
  20. The strawberry toothpaste, because my son's interested in trying different flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My Dentist's Choice Tooth Tissues I would like to try the most!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looking forward to the GUM Crayola Pip-Squeaks Twinpack Toothbrushes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd like to try the tooth tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to win the baby banana toothbrush or the strawberry toothpaste!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i would love to try the baby banana brush.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Star Wars toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL!! all of it!! I have a almost 1 and 2 year olds and a 7 year old :) little something for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd like to try the Strawberry Cream Toothpaste for my twins!


    teenytig@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. The Dr. Sharp Strawberry Cream Toothpaste! I've always wanted to try this out with my toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Tooth Fairy Pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm most excited about the flossers.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Green Sprouts Silicone Toothbrush

    ReplyDelete
  33. The GUM Crayola Flossers!
    ptavernie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am looking forward to the Crayola Gum Flossers!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. GUM Crayola Pip-Squeaks Twinpack Toothbrushes :)

    (shayna)

    shebebes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think the Dr. Sharp Strawberry Cream Toothpaste :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. GUM Crayola Pip-Squeaks Twinpack Toothbrushes.

    ReplyDelete
  38. would like to try the strawberry tooth paste~for my son :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. GUM Crayola Pip-Squeaks Twinpack Toothbrushes


    cpsnsamples@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. The GUM Star Wars Manual Toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  41. GUM Crayola Pip-Squeaks Twinpack Toothbrushes look good
    spcale at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. the gum crayola flossers!

    jagar0047 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Baby banana brush!

    ReplyDelete
  44. am excited to try the strawberry cream toothpaste with my son :)

    natashangt (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  45. GUM Star Wars Manual Toothbrush-Dorothy Deakyne

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis