Let’s Paaaarrr-ty! My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Pinkie Pie Party recently came to DVD from Shout! Factory Kids in collaboration with Hasbro Studios! Bonus features of the DVD include a Sing-Along and a Party Activity Kit!
Come join the fun! It’s the biggest collection of parties in Ponyville and you’re invited! Get your Pinkie Pie party outfit ready to enjoy five outrageously awesome parties with everypony’s favorite friends: Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Spike and the ultimate party planner herself, Pinkie Pie! Create the perfect Pinkie Pie Party for your most precious princess with party products at your local Wal-mart in both the DVD & Toy section!
Disclosure: No form of compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post contains affiliate links.































This looks adorable! I bet all the little girls would be so entertained with this DVD!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha little girls
ReplyDelete