Friday, February 1, 2013

National Children's Dental Health Month #NCDHM

February is National Children's Dental Health Month which was created to raise awareness about the importance of oral care. This observance started as a one day event Cleveland, Ohio on Feb. 3, 1941 then in 1981, the program was expanded into a month-long, nationwide celebration known today as National Children’s Dental Health Month.

This year's National Children's Dental Health Month slogan is "GET A GOLD MEDAL SMILE" and features mascots the McGrinn Twins, Flossy and Buck, along with their friends who are going for the gold to get a winning smile.

For more information, coloring pages, posters, and other resources, please visit the ADA website.


To help bring awareness to children's dental health, throughout the month of February I'm going to be featuring reviews of some fantastic children's dental products as well as providing information and hosting some great giveaways! 

Disclosure: No compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was such a thing. It's a good thing to raise awareness for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know this existed!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis