
You read that correctly, I'm a Shaklee 180 Blogger! While I was at the New York Toy Fair, I was checking my Twitter stream and saw the following tweet from a bloggy friend:
Congrats @babyesmomma! “@greenmom: Announcing the Shaklee 180™ Bloggers ow.ly/hBUsP via @shaklee180 @shakleehq”
— Mary Ann (@LilMondu) February 11, 2013
In my head I thought, wait, what? I then read the Shaklee 180 blogger announcement post and saw my blog listed! Out of 460 bloggers who applied, 90 were chosen for the program which runs from March through August.
I am THRILLED to have been accepted into this program/competition! I'm really looking forward to starting the program in March and loosing those unwanted pounds!
I can't wait to share my experience with you all! I hope you all will follow my journey!






























Congrats!! very exciting, and can't wait to see how you like it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kelsey!
DeleteCongrats! Can't wait to read more about your experience as a Shaklee Blogger since I am looking to lose some weight this year.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I can't wait to share my experience! =D
DeleteWe're going to all rock this...together!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited Alena! =D
DeleteWelcome aboard! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have you as part of the program!
ReplyDelete