Monday, February 25, 2013

Let’s Paaaarrr-ty! My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Pinkie Pie Party {Review}



Let’s Paaaarrr-ty! My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic- Pinkie Pie Party from Shout! Factory Kids in collaboration with Hasbro Studios recently came to DVD and is now available exclusively at Walmart!
Come join the fun! It’s the biggest collection of parties in Ponyville and you’re invited! Get your Pinkie Pie party outfit ready to enjoy five outrageously awesome parties with everypony’s favorite friends — Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Spike and the ultimate party planner herself, Pinkie Pie! 
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Pinkie Pie Party Episodes Include:
Feeling Pinkie Keen
Party Of One
Baby Cakes
A Friend In Deed
Too Many Pinkie Pies

Bonus Features:
Sing-Along
Party Activity Kit

Program Running Time: Approx. 110 minutes

 


Our Review:
I had My Little Ponies as child and have fond memories of playing with them and braiding their tails. E hasn't had much exposure to them so I didn't know how she was going to like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic- Pinkie Pie Party. She had never watched the show before but was familiar with the characters from seeing them on commercials. 

On a rainy day, I popped the DVD in and E was entranced with what was on the television screen! The My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic theme song is so catchy! While the song played in the begining of the episode, E danced and cheered!

Since we were stuck inside because of the rain, we ended up watching the whole My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic- Pinkie Pie Party DVD in one day! It's one of those children's shows that I don't mind watching with E. She was hooked to each episode which told the tales of Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle and their pony friends! E now loves the "ponies" (as she calls them) and even spotted this plush Twilight Sparkle on a recent trip to Walmart.


The DVD bonus features are fabulous! The party activity kit can be accessed by putting your My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic DVD into your computer disc drive. The kit features three fun coloring pages and "Pin the Cutie Mark on Pinkie Pie" game which is sort of like pin the tail on the donkey. If you have a little one who loves My Little Pony, a Pony Party would be perfect! I'm actually considering having a Pony Party for E and her little friends!

Buy it!
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic- Pinkie Pie Party is available exclusively at Walmart! 

Disclosure: I received a product or service in exchange for my opinion. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

1 comment:

  1. THanks for review. My daughter is a big MLP fan!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis