Friday, February 15, 2013

Tiny #Tooth Pouch from Shary Loves You!


How great would it be to have a little keepsake pillow for you child when he or she looses a tooth? Check out these adorable Tiny Tooth Pillows from fellow blogger, Shary Loves You (c/o Tiny Boss Designs)! They are perfect for any child and each tooth is made out of cotton fabric with fun embroidered facial features. There's a small denim pocket attached to the side to keep teeth (and later money) for when the Tooth Fairy pays your child a visit after loosing a tooth!

Make sure to check out Shary Loves You blog and visit Shary on Facebook and Twitter!

Buy it!
Tiny Tooth Pouches and other great items can be found in Shary's shop here! 


Shary Loves You is sponsoring Tiny Tooth Pillow in the Children's Dental Health Giveaway here on Momma T and Baby E! Come back on February 15, 2013 at 6 PM, EST for your chance to win! 

Disclosure: No form of compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Sure beats a plain old envelope that I used when I was a child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the one I had as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute idea! Makes saving teeth a fun childhood memory :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis