Friday, February 15, 2013

February Extreme #Cash #Giveaway!


Welcome to the February Extreme Cash Giveaway! Momma T and Family has teamed up with Oh My Gosh Beck! and other fabulous blogs to give our readers the chance to win $400!
The February Extreme Cash Giveaway will run for the next four weeks, giving you plenty of time to complete any of the entries you choose! Just a reminder, all entries are OPTIONAL. There are lots of daily entries for you to take advantage of as well so don’t forget to bookmark this giveaway and come back everyday for more chances to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide and ends March 14th at 11:59 PM EST. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Momma T and Family is no responsible for prize fullfillment. Thanks to Tracy from Mommy’s Money Saving Madness for the event button! Please contact her at mommysmoneysavingmadness@gmail.com for availability & rates.

25 comments:

  1. I would pay off my credit card
    meltheplux at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pay off bills...our go to Disneyland!
    Beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would put it in our future babies savings account. New diaper bag and double stroller await. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would pay off my credit card or....buy a tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use it toward bills.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pay some bills and stop by the local farmer for real meat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put into our down payment savings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put it in savings for my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd use it towards baby expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd use it to pay down debt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would def enjoy spending it on items I wouldn't normally spend money now! :) Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Put it towards a long weekend getaway at WDW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. pay some bills, and buy some clothes
    Elizabeth Godschalx Wisniewski

    ReplyDelete
  14. Use it towards family vacation

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would buy a stroller and car seat for our newest arrival, due in june
    cabriolian@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Put it into a mutual fund for my little girl. Due May 24th!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis