Friday, February 22, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheets {Review}



My husband always goes to bed before I do and if I ever need to remind him of something, I leave a note for him taped to our front door before I go to bed. I was wasting a lot of paper so I started searching for an alternative which I came across a few weeks ago!

Magic Letter Sheets are reusable dry erase sheets that stick (and stay) with static cling to any hard surface including wood, drywall or glass. No mounting hardware or adhesive is needed to secure the sheets to the wall. The sheets measure 8.25″ x 11.75″ and can be written on with dry erase markers. Not only are they perfect for notes, they are great for shopping lists, reminders, to-do lists and more! Check out the video below!


I love our Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheet and find it to be very useful! I leave my husband reminders almost every night, usually to wake me up in the morning! It's a great way to communicate with him without having to wake him up or bother him while he's sleeping.

Lonnie's nickname is "C" ;) Please excuse my handwriting! 
I've also used our Magic Letter Sheet for keeping a list of things we need around the house and E loves Magic Letter Sheet, too! I place it on top of her little work desk and she draws with it using the dry erase marker (with supervision of course)! I also love that you can stick paper, light notecards, and even pictures to the Magic letter sheets! What a fun way to decorate your home are office! 

Magic Whiteboard suggests using a soft cloth such as a tissue or paper towel and they also sell Magic Wipes for Magic Whiteboard products, I just use a cloth wipe we no longer use. Just about any material will work though! 

I don't want to forget to mention that Magic Whiteboard is environmentally friendly and is 100% recyclable. Each Magic Whiteboard sheet can be used and reused up to 20 times but to honestly, I feel like I've used it beyond 20 times and it's still working just fine for me! 

Other Magic Whiteboard products that I'd love to try are their 23.5″ x 31.5″ Magic Whiteboard which would be a great alternative to a children's whiteboard easel. I could really use the Magic Sticky Notes Pads Magic Whiteboard offers, too!

Keep informed on Magic Whiteboard products by following them on Facebook and Twitter!  

Buy it!
Magic Letter Sheets  and other Magic Whiteboard products are available on the Magic Whiteboard website. Magic Whiteboard Letter-sized Sheets are also available on Amazon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. These are a great idea. My hubs and I do something similar and we are going through too many post-its. Did you have any issue with erasing them smearing off off the white sheet and onto the surrounding surface area?
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a postit aholic too.
    great solution!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis