All of these fun and hilarious games are played in a toy-filled room called the Baby Dome which in my opinion is quite fitting! You can check out the Bet on Your Baby Blog App below for some fun clips from the show! On the app you will also find the "Would You Survive The Baby Dome?" quiz which tests how well you know the behavior of babies!
So, do you think that you could predict what baby will do next?
Now for the giveaway!
Luvs® Super Absorbent diapers give your baby the protection they need at the low price you’re looking for—complete with a money back guarantee. New Luvs® Super Absorbent Jumbo Packs have an everyday low price of $6.97 at Walmart!
One lucky reader will win a three (3) coupon pack for Luvs® Super Absorbent Jumbo Pack samples! Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below! Thos giveaway ends June 7th at 11:59 PM, EST!
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. PartnersHub has supplied materials on behalf of Chick-fil-A for this post. No form of compensation was received. This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"
I only scored 29% sadly
ReplyDeleteNo worries, I scored pretty low too ;)
DeleteI scored 48% on the quiz.
ReplyDeletei got a 43%
ReplyDeletefreebiel0ve@yahoo.com
I got 43% which was the average
ReplyDeletenot quite 43%
ReplyDelete71% !
ReplyDeletei scored 58%
ReplyDeleteAverage 43% seems like a lot of people get 43%
ReplyDeletei score 29%
ReplyDeleteI scored 86%
ReplyDeleteI got a 57%
ReplyDeleteI got 29% too
ReplyDelete43%
ReplyDelete26%
ReplyDeleteI got 57% :)
ReplyDeleteI got a 57% :)
ReplyDeleteI got 29%
ReplyDeleteI received a 57%. I survived the baby dome!
ReplyDeleteI scored 43%! UGH!
ReplyDeletej1man1r66@etex.net
Not quite. I got 43% which is apparently average.
ReplyDeleteFaith Still
fmstill@gmail.com
I Survived the baby dome! I got a 71%
ReplyDeleteWow! 71%?! I'm impressed! =)
Delete43%
ReplyDeleteI scored 43%.
ReplyDeleteI scored 14%...lol.
ReplyDeleteAw =( I don't know other people's kids that well either! If it were my own, I probably would have done better!
Delete57%
ReplyDeleteI got 43%
ReplyDeleteI scored 43% Knew I wasn't sposed to be a parent lollll ;)
ReplyDeleteThe picture isn't showing up in the Pin this entry...Pinterest won't take the pin because of that
ReplyDeleteOn the app there is a Pinterest button on the app (Top right under "share"). Try clicking it it, let me know if that works for you =)
DeleteI got 32% on mine! lol
ReplyDeleteYay! I scored 71%!! (With 3 little girls I better get some answers right, lol!)
ReplyDeleteI got 71% and survived the baby dome lol
ReplyDeleteI got 58%!!!
ReplyDeleteI got a 57, not so good :)
ReplyDelete82%!!!! I survived the baby dome! woot woot!!!!!
ReplyDelete26%...not so hot
ReplyDeleteI Survived the baby dome! I got a 57%
ReplyDeleteEh, I scored 32%. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
56% not too bad :/
ReplyDeleteI got 43% - blah!
ReplyDeletemaggie at literary winner dot com
43%
ReplyDeletegot 57%
ReplyDeleteI got 57%! Surprised me!!
ReplyDelete43%!
ReplyDeleteI got a 57%. :)
ReplyDeleteI got 57%.
ReplyDeleteAshley H.
i got 71% woo hoo
ReplyDeleteI got a 43%
ReplyDeleteI survived the dome with 71%!
ReplyDeleteI got 43. Average!
ReplyDelete57%
ReplyDeleteI got 57%
ReplyDeleteI scored 57%.
ReplyDeletemine was 57%
ReplyDeleteThank you for the nice giveaway!
57% and I would survive!
ReplyDeleteWoo 84%!
ReplyDeleteI got a 43%. Lol. And I have two kids!
ReplyDeleteI only got a 43 not so good
ReplyDelete86%
ReplyDelete46 percent.
ReplyDeleteI got a 43%.
ReplyDeleteAt 43%, I would not survive! Thank you. :-)
ReplyDeleteI got 29%. Not great.
ReplyDeleteI got a 57%
ReplyDeleteMichelle Tucker
I got 14%...yikes!
ReplyDeletei got 43%
ReplyDeletesusansmoaks at gmail dot com
29%... apparently I would not survive!
ReplyDelete43% hahaha
ReplyDeleteI survived the baby dome with 86%!
ReplyDeleteI scored 71%, not too bad.
ReplyDeletevikki.billings@yahoo.com
I survived with a 71%.
ReplyDeleteLaurie Emerson