Thursday, May 23, 2013

Family Friendly Entertainment on Netflix! #NetflixKids #ad

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NETFLIX which has a wonderful kids section that features family favorites appropriate for children ages 2- 12!

Getting rid of cable was one of the best decisions my husband, Lonnie, and I made. We canceled our service back in December and never looked back! When we started using our Roku device, I was excited to hear that we could watch TV shows and movies on Netflix using our Roku device! With Netflix, You can watch your favorite TV shows and movies anywhere, any time you want because Netflix is available on hundreds of devices, including our Roku! We also downloaded the free Netflix app on our iPhone which can be quite handy!


As a parent, I appreciate the dedicated kids section Netflix has which includes family favorites appropriate for children ages 2- 12. I love that all content is selected with help from Common Sense Media to provide ratings, reviews and information so we as parents can easily make choices for our children! 

On top of all the great content Netflix already had available, They recently added new content from Hasbro, Disney Jr. and Cartoon Network including a few of E's favorites such as Angelina Ballerina, Caillou and Sesame Street and movies like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Road Rally and ParaNorman!

E picking out a show from the kids section on the Netflix app on my iPhone 
We do limit the amount of television that E watches but Netflix has been a life saver when we need to keep E occupied. I also like some of the educational programing that Netflix has included in their kids section such as Sesame Street, a show I also grew up with! 

E has recently discovered some TV shows that are new to her like Curious George and Justin Time. We've also discovered some of her favorites from when we had cable television which include My Little Pony. 


On Friday or Saturday night, We usually take advantage of the family friendly movie selection on Netflix. Movie night has been a tradition since E was born. It has been a great way for all of us as a family to unwind after a long week and a great way to get some quiet time before E goes to sleep! Most recently we watched Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax on Netflix which E loved but we enjoyed as well! She could probably watch it over and over again if we allowed it! 

Tell me, What is your child's favorite shows on Netflix? 

What are you watching on TV with your family? Netflix has family favorites from Disney, Disney Jr., Hasbro, Cartoon Network and Dreamworks that are available to stream anytime, anywhere.
And streaming is easier than you think! Download the free app on your iPad, click on the Netflix app on any gaming device, go to the website on your computer – and you’re in business. Check it out here!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NETFLIX.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NETFLIX. The opinions expressed in are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" 

9 comments:

  1. i love Netflix!

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love love love Netflix! (Especially with its new Arrested Development season!) WAHOO!

    Thanks for sharing - I definitely know others will like seeing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so looking forward to watching the new Arrested Development! Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  3. My kids are too old for this now, but I really love the idea of having it for traveling if there are still little ones in the home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never have had cable.... I'm not a fan of very much TV and it is too expensive... my husband thought he was in heaven when we got netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Netflix! It is a big lifesaver when mommy has a lot of work to catch up on from a holiday weekend. Keeps the kid safe and contained so I can work faster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love netflix. I never knew they had so many kids options though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had netflix and I miss it so much! I think I need to resubscribe!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis