Monday, May 6, 2013

The Act of Aging {Infographic} #Sponsored

This is a sponsored post on behalf of Jenu who provided this very informative infographic on the Act of Aging!

The thing I fear the most about aging is wrinkles. Let's face it, We all get older but with proper preventative treatments and an understanding of how skin works, aging can be a smooth process! In the infographic below, JeNu explains the aging process of skin and gives advice on how to stay looking young despite each passing year!

The Act of Aging | JeNu.com
Presented By JeNu.com visit JeNu.com

What precautions are you taking to prevent the aging process?

Did you enjoy this infographc? Check out these posts:

The Economic Benefits of Global Vision Correction
PMD Personal Microderm Review
Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics Review

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of JeNu. I received compensation. The opinions expressed are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family.  

9 comments:

  1. Excellent infographic! Amazing how thoughts are better communicated with the use of images. The tips in here are great too - yep, I do need to get more sleep because I look older when I'm tired :)
    patricia(dot)pickett(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, inforgraphic, for making me feel old. ;) I appreciate the tips, and I'm working hard on keeping my skin looking as young as possible! I'm "only" 28 (29 next month), but I think stress is taking its toll a little sooner than it should. *sigh*

    Jenn, http://www.jenn.nu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post as I am in my late 50s and can identify with issues, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in big trouble here!I'm going to be 50 this month and freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a ton of info, very cool post, i had no idea some of these things affected your skin, im 37 and i look old as dirt, have to take better care of my skin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never smoked and use sunscreen when outdoors,also,not a lot of processed foods,fresh when possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wounder if living with a smoker is as bad a being a smoker?So far all I try to do is keep out of the sun but more then likely I need to start doing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i take care of my skin..this is a lot of great information...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis