Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2nd Annual Brooklyn Baby Expo this Sunday! #bklynbabyexpo #Ad

I'm excited to announce that I will be attending the 2nd Annual Brooklyn Baby Expo hosted by A Child Grows in Brooklyn. The expo is this Sunday, June 2, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the International School of Brooklyn (477 Court Street) in Carroll Gardens!

At the expo, Attendees can learn about and shop for everything from gear, clothing and furniture, to child care services and organic baby food. Hands-on activities include testing baby carriers, strollers and car seats, participating in demos, and learning how to make baby food!

Parents (and parents-to-be) can attend seminars about preparing for birth and post-natal care, navigating the new-parent world in Brooklyn, raising a good sleeper, best gear for baby and kids, best family tech resources and more.

Everyone attending will be entered to win some fun raffle prizes, each prize valued between $50-$850. These giveaways include strollers, high chairs, car seats, carriers, kid classes, tickets, gift certificates and more!

VIP ticket holders will receive a gift bag hand made by Hiho Batik. The bags contain a BabaSling Lite by Joovy (retail value $99), and many other full-sized samples and premium gifts from sponsors, valued at over $250 (limited quantity). Premium ticket holders will receive a gift bag filled with fabulous samples from our sponsors, values at over $150.

You can check out the list of seminars, demos, raffle and gift bag prizes on A Child Grows in Brooklyn's website!

There are many different ticket options available so make sure to visit the expo website for details!

Connect with the A Child Grows in Brooklyn/ The Brooklyn Baby Expo:


Pssst! A Child Grows fans can get discounted tickets using code: ACG15off

Disclosure: I am attending the Brooklyn Baby Expo as a Media VIP. The opinions expressed in are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis