Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Comment Starter Amazon eGift Code #Giveaway

Welcome to the Comment Starter Giveaway!

I love to shop on Amazon! From electronics to shoes, I've made many purchases on Amazon. Wouldn't it be nice to win a $100 Amazon gift card?!
 
This great giveaway has been organized by Baby Costcutters and Mom to Bed by 8This giveaway is special because there are no pages to "like" or "follow". As bloggers we like to have conversations with our readers....this is just a way to get the conversation started!

One lucky reader will receive their choice of $100 via paypal or a $100 Amazon eGift Code!

This fabulous giveaway ends May 14, 2013 at 11:59pm, and is open worldwide, to ages 18+. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter form below. Best of luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Momma T and Family is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
Please contact tina@babycostcutters.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!

46 comments:

  1. I would purchase a few Kindle books and maybe a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh...I have a few things on my amazon wishlist - including a new vacuum, and a few baby items for my daughter. There's just so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The $100 will go towards our disney vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get my mom the Roots mini series on DVD :) & if that wasn't available--some other DVD's that she would enjoy :)

    Thanks,
    melly66(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle DowningMay 7, 2013 at 5:44 PM

    I would buy my youngest son a DS with it (it would pay most of it)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy my son some books and a wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in the market for a new stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outdoor toys for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would buy Bissel steam cleaner. Thanks!
    - Beth Ann Erwin facebook/rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd probably save it to use to purchase textbooks for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would buy a bunch of dairy-free cookbooks and maybe an ice cream maker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would buy a diaper sprayer and more diapers

    ReplyDelete
  13. It would go toward our "we need a new roof!" fund! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd use it towards dog and cat food. Some for my crew and some for a rescue I support.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would use it for books.You can never have enough books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would probably use it towards photography equipment :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would buy a wireless mouse for my new mac. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to get a new router.

    ReplyDelete
  19. get a few toy for my girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have 8month old twins so if i won either one it would go to clothes and other things for the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would get a ton of stuff for my baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whatever things my family needs...and I may splurge and get me something special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would put it towards the double jogging stroller/bike trailer I am saving for!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would use it to help pay for my Subscribe & Save purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've always bought books and DVD's from Amazon, so I would do some of that. But with $100 to spend I would consider branching out and buying household stuff on Amazon too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would put it towards a 3DS for my son!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Probably some Kindle books...and some La Mer cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have been planning to get either a tablet or a laptop for my parents. Their desktop is just too old. This would contribute towards that purchase. Thanks for the giveaway.

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would buy some summer clothes for my baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Books that I need for my classes

    ReplyDelete
  31. Clothes for my little man!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have a few things left I would like to buy on my registry. Maybe even formula. Having a baby with GERD can be challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  33. A new battery for my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  34. it will be used as spending money on an upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would use it towards a Kindle Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd use it at dollar general! I need pet food!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would use it at dollar general for kitty and puppy food.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would use it to fix my netbook & towards my son's birthday on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would use it toward fixing my netbook and my son's birthday on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd use it toward a kindle for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'd use it toward a kindle for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  42. There are some Woodstock wind-chimes that I have been eying. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis