When you have and infant or toddler, diapers are a necessity (unless you use elimination communication). As and Earth's Best Preferred Blogger, I was recently provided with Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers in a size 5. We had tried Earth's Best diapers in the past and had a great experience with them but we were mainly using cloth diapers at the time. This time around we are using disposable diapers most of the time because it's more convenient for our family.
Earth's Best Chlorine Free Disposable Diapers are available in newborn to size 6 sizes and are made from non-chlorine bleached materials and contain natural absorbant material such as corn and wheat. Earth's Best Diapers are made with fewer petro-chemicals. The diapers feature breathable sides, a moisture barrier cuff, refastenable tabs and are free of Latex, dye, and perfumes! The size 5 diapers come in a 26 count package and are for babies up to 27+ lbs.
I absolutely love the fit of this diaper on E! The refastenable tabs help create a comfortable fit and the stretchy sides allow her to move around with ease and do the things she loves best such has playing, crawling, and climbing! We haven't had any issues with diaper wedgies either.
When it comes to absorbency, Earth's Best Chlorine Free diapers have been incredibly absorbent! E is usually a heavy wetter at night even though we've cut down beverages before bed time. With other brands of diapers, we would occasionally have nighttime leaks but with Earth's Best Diapers, we have experienced any leaks at all, event at night!
Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers have also been gentle on E's sensitive skin. Some other brands we've used in the past have caused rashes but not Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers. In fact, Right before we started using Earth's Best Diapers we were battling rash issues but since we switched, her rash was gone within a few days!
As someone who cares about the earth, I appreciate that these diapers are made with renewable resources, containing natural absorbent materials such as corn and wheat. Earth's Best Diapers are also made from only chlorine free absorbent materials which means they are never treated with chlorine bleaching agents that can contribute to dioxin pollution.
I would definitely recommend Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers to new and seasoned parents and especially to caregivers who want to use diapers that are better for the environment but have not interest or are unable to cloth diaper.
Connect with Earth's Best:
Website * Facebook * Twitter * Instagram
Buy it!
Visit the Earth's Best website to Purchase Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers or to find a retailer near you!
Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of the Earth’s Best Blogger Program and was provided with product samples in order to facilitate my post. No other form of compensation was received. Regardless, all opinions expressed are 100% my own. The opinions expressed in are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"


After sending my mom out to buy a brand that I used with my first son while traveling (we cloth diaper at home) my mom picked up these. I was skeptical, but REALLY impressed! They are a great diaper!
ReplyDeleteThat's great to hear Emily!! I'm so glad you like them. What's your favorite feature?
Delete