Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DaddyScrubs Certified New Daddy Gift Set {Review & #Giveaway}

A huge thanks to DaddyScrubs for providing us with a Certified New Daddy Gift Set for review!

A few month's ago we found out my sister-in-law and brother-in-law were expecting their first child! Of course, My husband and I are very excited for them and with my husband being close to his brother, Mark, we wanted to give a gift to celebrate fatherhood! We recently had the absolute pleasure of reviewing the "What Daddy Bear Loves" & Daddy Bear set from DaddyScrubs so we couldn't wait to give Mark the Certified New Daddy Gift Set!


The Certified New Daddy Gift Set includes a new daddy t-shirt, a custom picture frame magnet, and a pen set with pocket protector and 4 pens! The t-shirt is available in sizes M, L, XL, or 2XL.

We presented Mark with the Certified New Daddy Gift Set at a family gathering. Everyone in the room at the time commented on what a nice set it was! Mark first tried on the shirt, size 2XL, which was pretty true to size. The 100% preshrunk cotton shirt was very breathable and comfortable, not stiff like some t-shirts can be. I think the shirt would be nice to wear in the delivery room, under a set of DaddyScrubs! It would also be a fun shirt for him to wear at my sister-in-law's baby shower. I actually liked the shirt so much that I went and purchased the 2011 version for my husband. I think I might give it to him as a Father's Day gift!


The set also contains a custom picture frame magnet which is a wonderful accessory and great for keeping that first photo of dad holding baby on the fridge! You can punch out the little footprints which are the middle of the magnet. The magnet is thin but still sticks well to the fridge, even with a picture!

The custom pen protector and pens are pretty neat, too! The new daddy pen set comes with a pocket protector that features the DaddyScrubs new daddy logo on the front. The high quality “I’m the Daddy” pens are made with a satin metal body accented with a rubberized gripper. I was thinking that these would be fun to pass out to friends instead of the traditional cigars new dads would typically pass around. Then again, Dad can always keep them to himself! You can never have too many pens!


I think the Certified New Daddy Gift Set from DaddyScrubs is the PERFECT gift that every new dad should have!  

Connect with DaddyScrubs:

Buy it!
DaddyScrub's Certified New Daddy Gift Set can be purchased on the DaddyScrubs website for $44.95!

Win It!
Enter to win a DaddyScrubs Certified New Daddy Gift Set for the new dad in your life! This giveaway is open to US residents 18 years of age and older. Ends May 20th at 11:59 PM, EST!
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. We received a Certified New Daddy Gift Set in exchange for our opinion. No other form of compensation was received. This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

29 comments:

  1. This would be for my son-in-law who just had a baby!

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband. I'm pregnant with our first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'd be for my husband and daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win for my husband

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be giving to my oldest son who is going to be a new Daddy of a baby girl in September.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would give it to a friend who just found out she's having twins ...i'm sure her old man would love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter and son in law would love this. expecting their 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband and our daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would give it to couple from my church who is having a baby soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would give it to my husband.
    Laurie Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  11. My close friend
    Allison.bahr at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My best friend is becoming a new dad in November this would be perfect for him
    t derning @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would give to my son
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son and DIL are having their first baby after 2 lost prgnancies. He just turned 35, and is over the moon with excitement. This is my first grandchild, as you can imagine, so am I. I'll definitely be going to the DaddyScrubs website and looking around! Thanks for the terrific giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's really sweet of you! Good luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am going to give it to my cousin!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would give them to my great niece's dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My son and his wife

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis