My eyes were a little dry and irritated over the weekend so I asked my husband to put eye drops in my eyes. This is a picture my 5 year old nephew drew on a Magna Doodle depicting how I reacted to the eye drops. Thats me on the left and my husband on the right. He drew my facial expression pretty much dead on, LOL!! I'm such a big baby!

Other awesome blogs to link up with!































You have an amazing nephew! Very cute drawing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! Fun to linkup.
ReplyDeleteHe's a good artist :)
Come linkup at Marriage from Scratch!
~Christina
www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com
lol that is an excellent drawing :) eye drops are no fun!
ReplyDeletei love kids drawings
ReplyDeleteA beautiful piece of art, he he :) Hugs from Anette in Norway :)
ReplyDeleteAww hope your eyes are better now :) CUte pic!
ReplyDeleteAi @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party
That is so funny. I love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely art work :)
ReplyDeleteLOL very good :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, that is cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Verena
You have a budding artist at hand. Very cool! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny - great job!
ReplyDeleteTammi
My Organized Chaos
Now THAT is talent! =)
ReplyDeleteSo funny! What a great job!
ReplyDeleteThat's why I had a kid - they are amazing!
ReplyDeleteHe really captured the moment! Great job!
ReplyDeletelaughed out loud, great post!
ReplyDeleteCute drawing!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
OUCH ... but cute none the less :)
ReplyDeleteHI, great job and thanks for the linky...really appreciable..
ReplyDeleteI love this...of course I love kids artwork, which was my WW post this week too...
ReplyDeleteLol, what an awesome drawing! Though, it looks a little like your husband is actually stabbing you...
ReplyDeleteBy the looks of it, you reacted quite badly! LOL
ReplyDeleteFuture artist making big money
ReplyDeleteHa,ha,ha- that was funny!
ReplyDeleteVisiting for WW! Hope you can stop by:)
http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/mommys-good-helper.html
That's a cute drawing. :0
ReplyDeleteMine's here.
Aww LOL, what an artist he is!!
ReplyDelete