I did great in the writing portion of the SAT test but did horribly in the math section. I've never been good at math and figured I'd probably get a low score even with the SAT preparation class we were given in high school.
To this day, I regret not getting any SAT tutoring. Looking back, I would have benefited greatly with a private SAT tutor. With one-on-one tutoring, the tutor is focused on you unlike those SAT classes or groups.
E is just a baby but when it's time for her to take the SATs, I'm going to make sure to find her a SAT tutor who can focus on her academic strengths and weaknesses.
Do you have children in high school? Have you thought about private SAT tutoring?
This a sponsored post and I was compensated. All opinions are my own, honest opinions.
Do you have children in high school? Have you thought about private SAT tutoring?
This a sponsored post and I was compensated. All opinions are my own, honest opinions.































Our son's only 2, so I haven't thought about this yet.
ReplyDeleteI guess that's the equivalent of our 11+ here. When kids turn 11 some are lucky enough to pass a test to get into "grammar" schools. A lot of parents pay tutors to get their kids to pass the test. Personally I just did a bit of home familiarisation of the tests and he got in.
ReplyDelete