Friday, January 6, 2012

Vendors and Sponsors needed for Fan Auction and Giveaway


I'm looking for vendors and sponsors for my upcoming Facebook auction and giveaway. Here is the info I need from you if you'd like to contribute:
Facebook page:
Auction item (or items if you will be auctioning more then 1):
Starting bid:
Increments:
Shipping info:
Payment Accepted (Paypal, Credit card, etc):
Is this open to US, Canada, or WW?
Picture of item(s) (You can send me this via email or post to my Facebook wall and I will add to the auction album).

Once I reach 2500 fans on my Facebook page, I will open the auction album. I will record bids and once the auction is over, I will send all vendors a list of the winners. It will be the winner's responsibility to contact you. 

If you would you like to contribute to the giveaway album I'll ned the following information:
Facebook page:
Giveaway item:
Will winner be responsible for shipping cost? If yes, How much?

With the giveaway, entrants will be asked to like your Facebook fan page. Giveaway items will be posted to the giveaway album but I will host the giveaway using a Rafflecopter which will be located on the sidebar of my Facebook page and here on my blog. By using the Rafflecopter form, it will help to make tracking and monitoring entries easier.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at MommaTBlog@gmail.com. Thanks!

This auction/giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis