Baby E's hair has gotten crazy long! It's always in her face and since I don't want to get it cut, I had to do something about it. I bought some tiny ponytail holders and voila! E's new hairstyle!
Edited to add:
I made a button that I forgot to add to my post! What do you think?


































oh my goodness..she is perfect!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!!
ReplyDeleteAi @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party
Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteMitch
www.gaynycdad.com
She is so cute. I love when their hair gets long enough to play with. My Hannah is like her sister Tabitha, she is 20 mths old and hardly any hair. It is finally starting to get past her ears. My now 15 yr old had lots of hair and I was putting her hair up in "fountains" at a young age.
ReplyDeleteSweet photos.
ReplyDeleteLove the hairstyle! CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I would love to have a little girls hair to play with!
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is really cute too. Thanks so much for voting for our little girl! We only have 8 more days till we find out who wins.
ReplyDeleteThat is EPIC cuteness. :) I always wanted a little girl but instead I got an amazing little boy. I don't regret it for a minute but I do wish he had hair I could play with. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!! She is just so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteAbsolute cuteness!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
So adorable!
ReplyDeleteAww, so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WW:
http://ttoria.blogspot.com
Happy New Year!
TToria
xo
So sweet! My girls are older now but I always had so much fun doing their hair when they were little.
ReplyDeleteLove that new hairstyle! I have a feeling she will never have a bad hair day!! Happy WW!
ReplyDeletePretty hairstyle, neat button!
ReplyDeleteI loved doing my daughter's hair like that when she was little. Cute, cute, cute! Add a bow :)
ReplyDeleteMakes me wish I had a girl!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute - I especially love the ponytail!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! Makes me miss when my daughter was little!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love it when their hair gets long enough to do more than just pop a clip in? She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww..... adorable! woo woo woo!
ReplyDeleteHi I'm you're latest follower. Nice to meet you. That is a very lovely young lady you have shared with us. Stop by if you have time. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a girl so I could play with her hair.
ReplyDeleteHi! I found your blog through Harriet and Friends and her "Tuesday Friend & Follow". Your little girl is soooo gorgeous! I have 4 kids...they're 13, 12, 6, & 5, and I'm in some serious Baby Withdrawal. ~sigh~ My aching womb!
ReplyDeleteKelly @ Dysfunctionally Functional
http://dysfunctionallyfun.blogspot.com/
SO sweet and so cute. Like that hairstyle:)
ReplyDeleteVisiting late for WW! Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)
http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/wordless-wednesday-daughters-pet.html