Baby E has pretty sensitive skin so I use free & clear and all natural laundry detergents on our clothes. I don't use any softeners or dryer sheets because the chemicals irritate E's skin. Unfortunately our clothing tends to get a little stiff and because of this, I've been searching for an alternative to softeners.
I've always heard about how well The Willow Store's Wool Dryer Balls work and was looking forward for the opportunity to try them! My 3 dryer balls came in the colors "pumpkin", "cherry" and "lemon" as seen in the picture below. The dye used in these 100% wool balls is fiber reactive and won't bleed onto your clothing.
Not only do the dryer balls soften laundry naturally without harsh chemicals, they also reduce drying time by up to half! This helps to reduce energy costs and if you live in an apartment like myself, it means saving your change when drying your clothes at a laundromat or in a laundry room!
I first used the Wool Dryer Balls when drying a load of E's cloth diapers. After tossing the dipes in the dryer, I added the 3 dryer balls (The Willow store recommends using 2-3). In the laundry room down the hall from us, it costs a quarter for every 13 minutes of drying time. I always spend a dollar for 52 minutes of time. At the end of this drying cycle, I found that the wool balls cut my drying time by 13 minutes, saving me a quarter! A quarter might not seem like much but the savings really adds up!
I also used dryer balls when drying my family's clothing and had the same results as I did with the cloth diapers! Again, my drying time was cut by 13 minutes! Our clothes also came out incredibly soft!
Buy them!
You can purchase The Willow Store Wool Dryer Balls for $6.95 each or 3 for $19.95 here. Make sure to check out other products from The Willow Store on their website!
Win them!
The Willow Store is generously giving away 3 dryer balls to one of my lucky readers! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received Wool Dryer Balls From the Willow store for review purposes. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are my own, honest opinions.

































I like the grape jelly colour.
ReplyDeleteI am a natural gal
ReplyDeletetes 1283 yahoo
these work!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Blueberry and Plum colors!
ReplyDeleteNew follower, found you in a HOP! Hope you come by and follow :)
ReplyDeleteThe pumpkin and dragonberry colors are so fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the natural option.
ReplyDeleteI like the dragonberry!
ReplyDeletejshallow01 @ hotmail.com
I like the lime ones.
ReplyDeleteI like the natural colored ones
ReplyDeletei love grape jelly!
ReplyDeleteI prefer the natural ones.
ReplyDeleteNatural ones are very nice. I read that the colors won't bleed, but I don't see the need for any color added. Thank you ~
ReplyDeleteI love the pumpkin colour but I'm a natural gal.
ReplyDeleteswak50 at hotmail dot com
I like the Natural Wool Balls the best but the Plum color is very pretty!
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
natural ones
ReplyDeleteLike the natural...or the pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteI like the lime!
ReplyDeletedemureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the natural ones :)
ReplyDeleteI like the natural ones best.
ReplyDeleteKathy Davis
kdavis1@centurytel.net
My FB name: Kathy Newsom Davis
ReplyDeleteKathy Davis
kdavis1@centurytel.net
I like the Dragonberry colour the best.
ReplyDeletegibberish (Julie G.)
jlgibbings AT hotmail DOT com
awesome dryer balls; thanks. maybe this will help with my new he dryer. julieann009 AT cox DOT net
ReplyDeleteoops I meant to say the natural color. julieann009 AT cox DOT net
ReplyDeleteThe natural are my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLbrouse1 (at) gmail (dt) com
ReplyDeleteRed is my favorite color so I'd have to pick Cherry. :)
Natural ones.
ReplyDeletenatural
ReplyDeleteI like the colors blueberry
ReplyDeleteNatural :)
ReplyDeleteI like Jade
ReplyDeleteI like the lemon!
ReplyDeleteelannbe at gmail dot com
I bought my 6 wool dryer balls over 6 years ago from a mom at www.WoolDryerBalls.com WE LOVE them!! They just stay in our dryer and work hard for us! Hers are made to last a very long time and are not made by raveling yarn which does come apart after a months use.
ReplyDeleteI like blueberry!
ReplyDeleteI like Dragonberry and Jade colors.
ReplyDeletecrochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com
dragonberry, lime, and grape jelly are oh so cute! jLs582 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI like the dragonberry, cherry and grape jelly!
ReplyDeletejesserin8 at yahoo dot com
I love the Dragonberry, Jade, and Lemon colors! They would look great in my colorful laundry room -- the walls a Mandarin!
ReplyDeleteI like the grape jelly! carriethegood(at)gmail
ReplyDeleteCherry
ReplyDeletespearmint
ReplyDeleteLove the cherry and lagoon colors!
ReplyDeletei would like the 3 assorted pack
ReplyDeleteandrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com
Love the lime and grape jelly colors!
ReplyDeleteI like Lime!
ReplyDeleteI like the Spearmint color
ReplyDeleteI like cherry and lime!
ReplyDeleteI like Grape Jelly
ReplyDeletei.am.a.cliche(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the colored wool balls... but I think my favorite would be natural ones. I'd love to win some of these to use in my dryer!!
ReplyDeleteI like the natural ones :)
ReplyDeleteDragonberry
ReplyDeleteLove them! They are just great, so soft and so cuddly! You kids can play with them, and you won't be worried because they are 100% natural.
ReplyDelete