Thats right! The Shoprite Can Can sale is happening now and 2012 marks the 41st year of the sale! I always look forward to it so I can stock up on my family's favorite canned goods. Now that Baby E is eating finger foods, I like to get canned items such as diced carrots and peas. She loves them!
Cans For Fans
In 2011, ShopRite donated 40,000 cans of food to local food banks in commemoration of 40 years of Can Can savings by way of its famous, annual Can Can Sale. During the 2012 Can Can Sale (January 5th through January 21st), you can join the fight against hunger through the “Cans for Fans” Facebook program that enables fans to get involved by simply "liking" the ShopRite Facebook page. ShopRite will donate one can of food (up to 50,000 cans) to local food banks in the communities it serves, on behalf of every new ShopRite Facebook fan! Make sure you head on over and like the Shoprite Facebook fan page!
Check out ShopRite’s “Get Can Canned” website at www.ShopRiteCanCan.com. You can upload a personal photo and become a virtual ShopRite Can Can dancer! The image can be emailed to friends, shared via your personal blog, Facebook or Twitter account, or posted to ShopRite's official Facebook page. It's so much fun, I've uploaded a few of Baby E's pictures and her face on the Can Can dancer is ridiculously cute! I posted the photo on Shoprite's gallery and you can check it out below!
Adorable, right?!?!
Visit www.ShopRite.com for the "Can’t Can’t Wait Sale Preview" (Sunday, January 1st) and to view their weekly circular!
The information was provided to me by ShopRite through MyBlogSpark. I did not receive any form of compensation for this post. By writing this post I will be entered into a giveaway for the chance to win a Shoprite gift card.
































0 comments:
Post a Comment