Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pin It Tuesday: Superbowl Snacks


Crazy About My Baybah
This week I'm linking up my favorite pins with Crazy About My Baybah, Mommy Head Adventures and Crazy Cool with a Side of Crafty!

With the Superbowl coming this Sunday, I made a board on Pinterest with my favorite Superbowl snacks!

Source: holytaco.com via Trisha on Pinterest


Source: pillsbury.com via Trisha on Pinterest














Source: demo23.bcsinc.com via Trisha on Pinterest



Source: demo23.bcsinc.com via Trisha on Pinterest



Source: demo23.bcsinc.com via Trisha on Pinterest



And last (but not least):

Source: slashfood.com via Trisha on Pinterest

Go Giants! ;)

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Saw the stadium one yesterday. That's amazing. I need to know... Where'd you get the Pinterest Follow button? I want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachele, When you're on Pinterest, go under "About" located on the top right. Click on "Pin It Button" and scroll down a bit and you will see the follow buttons! =)

      Delete
  2. I just copy/pasted yours and made my own. I couldn't afford the time to look on Pinterest. I. Lose. Hours.
    Funny enough, I also posted about Pinterest today. Two posts on Pins I've already used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cut out that picture of the pizza from the coupon ad this sunday. On my list of things to try and so easy could even do in a heart shape!!

      Delete

ShareThis