Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Will you be my Valentine? {w/ linky}

I was taking some pictures for some personalized Valentines we're creating for family and friends and couldn't help posting these!






Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain




38 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting WW! I am hosting my first linkup this week...would love for you to stop by and link up with me!


    ~Christina @ Marriage from Scratch

    www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. What an absolute doll she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! so cute, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely made me smile, adorable pictures!

    www.potatochipcats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! PS- Youve been tagged! http://inthiscrazylife-bethany.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-was-tagged-play-along-with-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your family and friends will love these Valentines.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/01/wordless-wednesday-more-photo-games.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun idea! I'm sure your family will love them.

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2012/01/ww-pink-ballerina-jewelry-box-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I'm all linked up! I'm having a linky party too, and would love for you to join at www.thesouthernproductqueen.com! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful WW! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her shirt!!! Thanks for linking up at Taylor Joelle Designs!

    -Brooke
    http://www.taylorjoelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like someone is ready for Valentine's Day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. That first expression is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww bless, she's adorable!
    Here's my WW this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so cute!! Her eyes.. :)

    Thanks for the link up, found you at another, hope you come by ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I lover her hair! Only baby E could pull off that style. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. EEK!! Love the pigtails!!

    Jackie @
    www.madjackie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw. So cute. Love that onesy.

    Paula
    @inkscrblr
    Thriftymommastips

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, she is such a darling:)

    Visiting for Wordless Wednesday! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweethomephilippines.com/2012/01/wordless-wednesday-car-covered-with-snow.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love her hair. Thanks for linking up over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww. Soo cute. Love all of it. She's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Trisha!
    I tagged you in a questionnaire. Here is the link:
    http://marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-was-tagged.html

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is so darn cute!!

    http://www.scatteredmusings.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. That shirt is just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for stopping by! I am happy to be your newest follower. Oh, your little one is adorable, by the way! I love the little Valentine's Day outfit and her huge smile!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute what a sweetie
    Maria from close to home

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute!! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back!


    -heather

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis