Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Mother's Day From Monsters University! #MonstersU

Start your Mother's Day early with this new Mother's Day inspired video featuring Ms. Squibbles and the rest of the Monsters University characters below!


Ever since college-bound Mike Wazowski (voice of Billy Crystal) was a little monster, he has dreamed of becoming a Scarer—and he knows better than anyone that the best Scarers come from Monsters University (MU). But during his first semester at MU, Mike’s plans are derailed when he crosses paths with hotshot James P. Sullivan, “Sulley” (voice of John Goodman), a natural-born Scarer.  The pair’s out-of-control competitive spirit gets them both kicked out of the University’s elite Scare Program. To make matters worse, they realize they will have to work together, along with an odd bunch of misfit monsters, if they ever hope to make things right. Screaming with laughter and oozing with heart, Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University” is directed by Dan Scanlon (“Cars,” “Mater and the Ghostlight,” “Tracy”), produced by Kori Rae (“Up,” “The Incredibles,” “Monsters, Inc.”) and features music from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and award-winning composer Randy Newman  (“Monsters, Inc.,” “Toy Story 3”). The film opens in U.S. theaters on June 21, 2013, and will be shown in 3D in select theaters.
Connect with Monsters University: 


Are you looking forward to seeing Monsters University? I sure am!

Disclosure: I was provided with these materials by Disney. No form of compensation was received.

10 comments:

  1. Cool!Can't wait to see this with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to like this movie tho we will have to wait till June to see it. My grandson is going to love this movie. It has alot of my favorite peoples voices in it too. I usually try to guess whose voice it is while Im watching the movie tho LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha nice cartoon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute. I enjoy watching the movies as much as the children and some more! Lol - Can't wait to see this

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandkids are so looking forward to watching this....I promised them I will go with them and I think I will be entertained too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute video can't wait till the movie comes out :) lol happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute!! i think i am way more excited than my son to see this! i love the first one so much,and i know the second will be amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually loved the first movie. And this one is going to be a must see for the grandsons. Thanks for the post.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, that was way cute! It definitely piqued my interest... I can't wait until it comes out!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis