We LOVE Joovy and I'm happy to share that in honor of Mother's Day, Joovy is giving away THREE (3) Mother’s Day Spending Sprees! The Grand prize is $300 spending spree at joovy.com, Second place is $200 and third place is $100!
What would you choose? I would get A new jogging stroller! There are so many Joovy things to choose from. Joovy wants to know what’s on you wish list!
Enter this giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open to US & Canadian residents and ends on tonight at 12:00 AM (Central time). Good luck and Happy Mother's Day from Joovy and Momma T and Family!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Momma T and Family is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Joovy Spoon, love the greenie and that it's dual purpose.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.joovy.com/p-27-ergo-caboose.aspx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.joovy.com/p-190-black-big-caboose-stand-on-triple-stroller.aspx
ReplyDeleteSoon I'll have a 3.5 year old, 1.5 year old and a newborn... a triple stroller would be AMAZING!
I want the ergo caboose!!!
ReplyDeleteI want the joovy caboose! Would be perfect for my 3 year old and baby on the way
ReplyDeleteI love the greenie tricycoo and the black bicycoo! I also would love to try the babasling!
ReplyDeleteWould love to have a greenie tricycoo
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mothers day present this would be
ReplyDeleteAwesome Mother's Day gift to the ladies who get picked
ReplyDeleteprobably a stroller because my grand kids will be visiting for almost 2 months this summer!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have the Orangie Leatherette Nook HighChair. It's great looking and I love the features.
ReplyDeleteI love the Charcoal Caboose Too Ultralight Stand-On Tandem Stroller in black - I love that it is Ultra light and handles 2 children easily.
ReplyDeletethe moon room is a really neat looking playard
ReplyDeleteid get a trycicoo or a bicycoo for my grandaughter
ReplyDeletethe joovy caboose my niece would love. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteGreenie Room Ultralight Playard
ReplyDeleteabbygabbie@hotmail.com
Deena N. I love the boob bottles and dolphin gray baba sling
ReplyDeleteWe have the BabaSling (organic) Love it!
Delete4x4 Ride-on for my boys! They would all 3 love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the ScooterX2 Stroller! I like that it fits through doors, and the "Independent, Fully Adjustable, Deep Reclining Seats." I'd choose black, though I like the orange as well.
ReplyDeleteI might use it to get the Race Car Ride-on in red. I like that the controls seem easy enough for a young child to operate and I love that it will shutdown if it becomes overloaded.
ReplyDeleteI love the BicycooBMX Balance Bikes in pink. I would definitely get one of those. The features I love include the;
ReplyDelete- Aluminum frame
- Height adjustable seat
- Refillable 12-inch pneumatic (air) tires provide suspension
- Hand brake for rear tire
I would also get the noodle helmet!
ScooterX2 Stroller
ReplyDeleteI love the scooterX2 stroller in black! It is a small,lightweight double which is exactly what I am looking for!
ReplyDelete-Jillian S
cabriolian@yahoo dot com
CocoonX2 Double Stroller I am expecting baby #2 in a few weeks this would be great!
ReplyDeleteBlack caboose tandem stroller
ReplyDelete