You may have noticed that some Earth's Best Organic products feature adorable characters like Elmo, Big Bird, and Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. This is because Earth's Best and Sesame Street have partnered on Sesame Street snacks, smoothies, and meals!
Earth's Best also works with Sesame Street to promote the Healthy Habits for Life initiative which is a program that was created to help parents and their children establish an early foundation of healthy habits. Earth's Best offers fun healthy habit charts, recipes, activities and more on their website. The Healthy Habits charts are adorable and not only encourage healthy habits but also help your child develop a taste for wholesome and nutritious foods!
Recently Earth’s Best and Sesame Street released a new organic veggie variety to their line of Earth’s Best Crunchin’ Crackers Wholesome Snacks. These crackers are shaped as your little ones favorite Sesame Street characters! They are made with USDA organic dried vegetables that include sweet potatoes, broccoli, and carrots. The wholesome crackers are specially formulated with iron, zinc and six B vitamins and each serving contains 2 grams of protein!Elise loves the Organic Veggie Crunchin’ Crackers! I really didn't know what to expect when I first gave them to her. She has always been a good eater but lately has been somewhat selective on what she wants to eat which I'm hoping is just a phase. As soon as the Crunchin' Crackers hit the top of her highchair, she started eating them. She even wanted to share with mommy so I ended up trying them also! They are so yummy, I can see why E likes them so much!
I usually pair them with something and recently E ate her Crunchin' Crackers with some cottage cheese. What would you pair with Earth's Best Organic Veggie Crunchin' Crackers?
You can learn more about the Healthy Habits for Life initiative on the Earth's Best website. You can also connect with Earth's Best on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!



Miam sounds yummy those crackers! I know my little guy loves hummus spread so I would maybe pair it with that or even cream cheese!
ReplyDeleteBoth hummus and cream cheese are great ideas! I'm def. going to try cream cheese, not sure how E will feel about hummus but it won't hurt to try =)
DeleteEven though my boys are 2 and 4 I know they'd love Elmo's crackers!!
ReplyDeleteSofia
These sound very good! I'm forwarding your link to one of my friends who has little ones :)
ReplyDeleteI've always loved Earth's Best Products, these sound just as wonderful as their other products.
ReplyDeleteMy son loves these! I got to talk to Earth's Best at BlogHer and was really impressed. I found out that all their ingredients are locally sourced, organic and GMO-free!
ReplyDeleteCharlie loves the Earth's Best Grahams!
ReplyDeleteWe love Earths Best. I am sad though that I can't give it to Zane as it is processed with potential peanut allergens. Hayley loves them though!
ReplyDeleteThese sound good! I'd like to try them for my daughter as I'm always looking for healthy snacks for her.
ReplyDelete