I came across Lil' Monsties while browsing on Etsy. I was looking through their shop when I discovered their Whipped Baby Butter which is a all natural moisturizing body balm. My skin is always terribly dry and I own a ton of skin moisturizers including lotions, oils, and balms and none of them have worked to hydrate my skin. I find myself having to use these moisturizers frequently and constantly having to reapply them.
E's skin also occasionally gets dry and I use a moisturizer on her from time to time. I always prefer to use a product with all natural and/or organic ingredients because I want what's best for myself and my little one.
Whipped Baby Butter is a great way to achieve baby soft skin and is made with from 100% African shea butter, coconut oil, corn starch and organic essential oils. Whipped Baby Butter scents are achieved with pure essential oils and is available in:
- Lavender/Chamomile
- Tea Tree
- Peppermint
- Lavender/Vanilla
- Eucalyptus
Baby E and I had the opportunity to try the Lavender/Chamomile which smelled AMAZING! My husband even commented on the scent and thought that I had a candle burning. I said, "Nope, it's just this awesome moisturizing balm you smell!" Yes, I really did say that!
I first used it on myself, rubbing a little on ankles, elbows and legs after showering and shaving. I also rubbed the moisturizing body balm on my hands. My hands and legs were instantly moisturized and the best part about it is that I didn't have to keep reapplying the balm like I would with lotion or other moisturizers! My ankles were severely dry and after a few days of using the Whipped Baby Butter, my ankles became soft and smooth! I was truly amazed because I never thought my skin could get that soft!
On E, I rubbed very little on the dry areas of her skin which include feet. Lil' Monsties recommends using 1/4 teaspoon or less on your little one. Once applied, E's skin was moisturized and felt incredibly soft! We've made using Lil' Monsties Whipped Baby Butter part of our after bath routine to keep both myself and E's skin nice and soft.
On E, I rubbed very little on the dry areas of her skin which include feet. Lil' Monsties recommends using 1/4 teaspoon or less on your little one. Once applied, E's skin was moisturized and felt incredibly soft! We've made using Lil' Monsties Whipped Baby Butter part of our after bath routine to keep both myself and E's skin nice and soft.
According Lil' Monsties, the Whipped Baby Butter is also great for preventing stretch marks and for helping stretch marks fade! So if you are expecting or know someone who is, this is a must have! I wish I had discovered Whipped Baby Butter when I was pregnant with E!
Not only is Lil' Monsties Whipped Baby Butter great to have for yourself but it would also make a fantastic gift for a baby shower or a present for a mom-to-be.
Make sure to visit Lil' Monsties on Etsy and connect with them on Facebook for information on products and more!
Buy it!
Whipped Baby Butter can be purchased from the Lil' Monsties shop on Etsy! They also off gift certificates in different values.
I received a product in order to facilitate my review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Make sure to visit Lil' Monsties on Etsy and connect with them on Facebook for information on products and more!
Buy it!
Whipped Baby Butter can be purchased from the Lil' Monsties shop on Etsy! They also off gift certificates in different values.
I received a product in order to facilitate my review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Etsy has the most amazing finds and this sounds like something I would love!!!!
ReplyDeleteWith those fragrances I am likely to use it on myself! lol
ReplyDeleteAdorable packaging! My daughter's skin tends to get very dry especially on her lower back, no clue why, but I am always applying lotion. This whipped body butter looks like it would help reduce the dryness.
ReplyDeleteI always look looking at different things on Etsy & you never know what you are going to find! This whipped butter looks great for people with kids!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the peppermint scented whipped baby butter for my old feet and hands. Yes, buy it!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a massage therapist in Denton and my clients love both peppermint for their migraines and lavendar for relaxation. The lavendar worked instantly on my toddlers dry patch on her back! It hasn't been back in two months after one application. Awesome. So happy I meet them at the local market.
ReplyDelete