Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Yummy Goodness {w/ Linky}



We went to a diner the other day and E was on her best behavior! The waitresses loved her and since we were sitting right next to the door, E greeted everyone coming in and out. It was too funny! While mom and dad ate their lunch, E had a Peach Banana Sesame Street Fruit & Yogurt Smothie from Earth's Best. She also nibbled on her Daddy's hash browns. 





Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me




Cookin' for my Captain




Do you have a Wordless Wednesday link-up? Leave a comment and I'll make sure to add your blog or WW button to the rotating buttons above!

24 comments:

  1. She looks like she enjoyed her "outing!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's sweet:) Social Butterfly. How do you get that scrolling blog roll. That's cool! Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling photos of her! Thanks for the link up!

    Danielle
    Royalegacy Reviews & More

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look yummy!

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2012/08/ww-noculars-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever keeps E happy keeps everyone else happy.


    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/08/wordless-wednesday-water-proof-raincoats.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww she's a little sweetie :) love her cute hairstyle heehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when kids are nearby the door "greeting" everyone. Sounds like a great night out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is adorable! I'd love to be greeted into a restaurant by a cutie like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! My son loves those squeezables too! And I love them because they're so great for on the go snacking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks like she's saying "All Gone" in the last photo. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She definitely looks like she's loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, she is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wordless Wednesday always ends up making me hungry, gee thans, now I want some hash browns! LOL :)

    Happy WW, thanks for the linky, I linked up!

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those squeezables are definitely handy to have around. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dress we have the same one at this house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just linking up and wanted to say hi.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for visiting Observing Beauty at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your photo this past week! And please visit this week’s Observing Beauty linky, too – it’s up and running!
    I hope to see you again soon.
    Have a great week,
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis