I have extremely fair skin that's prone to sunburn. I'm usually very carful, applying extra sunscreen to the areas of my skin that need it the most. I do forget sometimes and if I'm in the sun long enough, I'll get sunburn.
Sunburn occurs when the skin is overexposed to ultraviolet (UV) radiation. If you have had sunburn, you probably know how painful it can be. Your skin becomes red and sensitive to the touch. Sometimes sunburn can even make you physically ill, resulting in dizziness, fever or chills (This has happened to me a handful of time and it is not fun). Sunburn also increases the risk of skin cancer.
When it comes to treatment for sunburns, SunBurnt is hands down my favorite and has been a very effective. Not only does SunBurnt offer sunburn relief, it also reduces skin peeling. It hydrates, soothes, and cools the skin. I also love that SunBurnt is Lidocaine free an appreciate that SunBurnt's active ingredients are homeopathic.
Just last week I ended up getting a sunburn on the top of my feet because I had completely forgot to apply sunscreen. I was looking for sunburn relief and then remembered that I had SunBurnt! I applied it as soon as I could and started feeling the effects in seconds! It soothed my skin and also reduced the amount of peeling that I would normally see! After a day or two I was actually able to wear my flip flops again without being in pain. SunBurnt was a lifesaver and I'm definitely recommending it as a must have for sunburned skin!
Buy it!
SunBurnt Therapeutic After Sun Relief can be purchased at your local Walgreens. Check the store locator for online and in-store retailers.
Win it!
One of my readers will have the opportunity to try Sunburnt for themselves! Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends 8/18 at 11:59 pm (EST)!
Make sure to visit SunBurn on Facebook and Twitter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:
Post a Comment