How would you like to celebrate life's special moments with a collection of uniquely personal, high-quality greetings and stationery? Pear Tree Greetings offers hundreds of designs for every occasion and has helped tens of thousands of customers celebrate life’s memorable moments with their greetings and stationery since 2008! Choose from announcements, cards, invitations, thank you notes and more!
I love personalized stationery and decided to check out Pear Tree Greeting's excellent selection! I just couldn't decide on which design I wanted more! All the stationery is beautifully designed and each is unique in its own way.
I finally settled and ended up ordering the From Stripes to Flowers Personalized Stationery Note Cards which can be seen below. The design isn't just limited to the front, Flip the card over and you'll see a beautiful floral pattern on the back! With this particular card you can choose from more than 25 color options for the flower on the front corner. As You can see I kept the original cover because that's what drew me to the card.
The cards are made of heavy 100lb matte cardstock and are 100% recycled. When personalizing, you can choose different fonts, sizes and colors. Colored envelopes are also available.
I couldn't be happier with my stationery! I use them for general notes to friends, when I want to send some well wishes or when I just want to tell someone I've been thinking of them. I'm amazed with the quality and the decoration is so much more vibrant in person!
My other favorite designs:
I also love these birthday card designs:
While on the Pear Tree Greetings website I noticed they offered "Mommy Cards" which are like business cards for moms! It's such a cute idea and are great to use for connecting with other moms! Check out my favorite design below!
You can connect with Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook and Twitter. They are also on Pinterest and Google+!
You can purchase announcements, cards, invitations, thank you notes and other products from Pear Tree Greetings on their website.
Win It!
One luck reader will win a $25 store credit to Pear Tree Greetings! Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends on September 14th at 11:59 PM, EST!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.








They have some really pretty desings
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stationary, will have to put them on my list to check out.
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty designs!
ReplyDeleteSuper nice! I like their originality and style. The mommy cards idea is especially neat!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really nice!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the ice cream one!
ReplyDeleteI love stationary! Those are SO pretty!!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
Wow, these are so pretty. Thanks for sharing this, I truly loved and enjoyed these stationery.
ReplyDeleteThe ice cream one is so cute!!!
ReplyDelete