Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Tantrum {w/ Linky}

Don't ask me what's going on in this picture because I have no idea, lol! E had a tantrum because she wanted me to put socks on her hands and then had another tantrum while I took her picture. My daughter is a mess! I hope this tantrum thing is just a phase. 


Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain



22 comments:

  1. I can't help but LOL we've been there. Luckily it passes - or so I've been told ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic - definitely one for the to be shown to boyfriends pile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh fun times! We are hitting tantrums here too with my 20 month old. And my 3 year old seems to have regressed back too. At least they change quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks familiar! Good luck, it gets better.. I think when they are married with their own kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, too funny with those socks. Yes, I'm sure the tantrums will pass, but at least you have a great photo to show her when she's older, lol! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww....our tantrums are just starting too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tantrum and all shes a cutie pie. Tantrums are never fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will pass. Then it's a whole new set of rules lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww but she still looks adorable while having one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sock Hand Tantrum! I love it :) They come and go. My son just started throwing tantrums. He's 15 months. It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tantrums will run their course. Practice yours to show them how good they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to say it's just a phase, but I have a 13 year old who still throws tantrums...maybe when they have kids of their own they finally stop?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a normal day in my house. Last nights massive tantrum was because he wanted out of his booster seat at dinner but when we took him out how dare we, he wanted back in there.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tee hee, she makes a very cute sock monster. ^.^

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Purple Allium Flower

    ReplyDelete
  15. unfortunately I completely understand how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe it's not a tantrum just frustration. Can she talk yet? If not she might just be frustrated that you don't understand her language. Mom, you need to learn baby language. Oh, & when you do will you teach it to me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's definitely a phase but it doesn't make it any easier to handle. My 5 year old still gets them regularly - especially when he's tired.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is gorgeous despite the phase:) A lovely picture - so candid!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis