The .999 Pure Silver Priceless Print Kit contains:
- A brown envelope containing silver
- A piece of practice clay
- A mylar square to use with silver clay when making fingerprint
- A sheet with instructions (the bottom part you'll return)
- A small jewelry box to return dried fingerprint
- One return label
When you're done practicing, you will use the Pure Silver Clay provided to create your permanent print. Instructions are provided with the kit and visual instructions can be found on the Prairie Creations website. I highly recommend the visual instructions, they were extremely helpful!
Pressing Baby E's finger on the silver clay provieded was quick and easy with the help of my husband. I allowed the clay to dry over night before putting it in the small box I was supplied with and sending it off. Within a few days of mailing it out, I received the finished product with Baby E's initials stamped on the back which can be seen below.
I fell in love with the pendant as soon as I saw Baby E's Print! I am so pleased with the outcome and so proud to wear E's Priceless Print on a chain next to one of my favorite cross pendants.
Pricless Print Kits are also available in 22 Karat Gold. Chains, bracelets and other pendants as well as beautifully hand crafted jewelry are available for purchase on the Prairie Creations site.
Buy it!
A Priceless Print Kit would make the perfect gift for a new parent, grandparent, pet owner, newlyweds, and more. You can buy a .999 Pure Silver Priceless Print kit from the Prairie Creations website for $79.99!
Win it!
Deb from Prairie creations is offering one of my readers their own .999 Pure Silver Priceless Print Kit! Enter to win using the Rafflecopter below. Make sure to stop by Prairie Creations on Facebook and thank them! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends March 1, 2012 at 12am!
a Rafflecopter giveawayI was provided with a .999 Pure Silver Priceless Print Kit from Prairie Creations to facilitate this review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are my own and honest.



































As soon as I get home I will be entering this contest! This is an amazing gift/idea.
ReplyDeleteI seem to be having troubles connecting to your StumbleUpon page?! Hrmph? I'll keep trying. I already put my entry in though! My SU username is Chevso :) THaNks!
ReplyDeletechevsweeps(@)yahoo(dot)com
This charms is sooooooooo darling!!
These are so neat! I saw a similar product when I was still pregnant. Now that our baby girl is here, I want it 10x more. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is precious! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is super awesome!
ReplyDelete