Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Go #NYGiants!


The Superbowl is over but the celebration hasn't ended! Today was the big parade in New York and the fan rally at Met Life Stadium in New Jersey! My husband, Baby E and myself went to the stadium for the rally! It was freezing and pretty windy so we didn't stay long. But, here are some pics we managed to take before we left!






Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain





32 comments:

  1. Must have been a great eerie nice for your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great WW love the cute photos :-)

    Thanks for linking up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby E is a Giant's fan? Ohhhhhh boy! Not cool! lol! (Coming from a very disappointed Pats fan.) Happy Wed.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like lots of fun! I'm also your newest follower. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are Eagles fans..I know, I know..at least we won the pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite WW post! ;-) WTG GIANTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you. Giants fan friend of mine (I'm Eagles fan) had to call in sick today and visit a doc in NY - ahem. Enjoy your day and Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Congratulations! Steelers fan, but was cheering for the Giants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is cute but we are huge Pats fans!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since I'm a MA girl I can't say I'm LOVING these pics lol Your daughter is still pretty cute- even in a Giants shirt lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go Giants!! I'm a Bills fan, so anyone who beats the Pats is good by me :) We were cheering hard on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I am so jealous that you got to go today!! How awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great opportunity. I am a Giants fan (grew up in Queens) but I live in Pa now.
    Love her outfit in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great fun to actually be there! Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun, we wanted to go to the parade or something but didn't because of the crowds. and cold. :)

    Found you at a WW link up, plz come by WW post :) http://daytodaymoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh amazing photos looks like a lot of fun :) congrats on the win

    ReplyDelete
  17. As an intense 49ers fan I almost couldn't leave a comment on this post. But, the cute baby shot at the stadium saved me. I bet going to the game was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Great photos, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah! It's never too soon to teach the little ones which teams to root for :_) Go GIANTS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Happy WW from Jordyn @ The Green House

    http://www.thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute little Giants fan.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun event to get to go to! I love her shirt too! Thanks for linking up at Taylor Joelle Designs. Come and enter to win one of our owl hats if you get a chance.

    -Brooke
    http://www.taylorjoelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis