Monday, February 6, 2012

Yoplait® Lactose Free yogurt {Review and Giveaway} #MyBlogSpark

It seems like so many people are lactose intolerant these days. Even I'm lactose sensitive! But just because you have a sensitivity to lactose doesn't mean you can't enjoy yogurt. 

Just in time for National Lactose Intolerance Awareness Month (February), Yoplait recently launched Yoplait Lactose Free. I couldn't wait to get the chance to try it out for myself! 

Lactose Free comes in four delicious flavors:
  • Strawberry
  • Peach
  • French Vanilla 
  • Cherry
It contains 50% of the recommended Daily Value of calcium, with vitamins A and D in every cup. Lactose Free contains no artificial sweeteners and can be used in some of your favorite recipes – like chocolate crème brulee and strawberry cheesecake.

I had the opportunity to try the Strawberry flavored Lactose Free Yogurt and let me tell you, it was delicious! Smooth and creamy the way yogurt should be! I can't wait to try out the other flavors! I'm also looking forward to using Lactose Free in a recipe I saw on the Yoplait Website to make Yogurt Cupcake Bites.  

Make sure to check out Yoplait Lactose Free on their website. Keep up to date by liking Yoplait on Facebook and following them on Twitter! 

Want to win a Yoplait Lactose Free Prize pack? The prize pack includes:
  • A VIP coupon to purchase Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt
  • Lunch tote
  • 2 Gel packs
  • Individual bowl
  • Spoon
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below! Giveaway ends on February 23 at 12 am.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The information and prize pack was provided to me by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. I did not receive any other form of compensation for this post. All opinions are my own and my honest opinions. 

43 comments:

  1. Yoplait has always been one of my favorite yogurt brands. Just entered your giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STRAWBERRY..THANKS FOR THIS GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try strawberry!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a teenager who is lactose intolerant and loves these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the strawberry yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try the french vanilla - sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to try Strawberry sounds delicious. I'd love for my mom to try these too. She has some dairy issues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ready to try some yummy strawberry!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try Cherry!

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    Allison @ www.giveawayhog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Strawberry!
    rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The French Vanilla sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to try Strawbaby(as my nephew calls it)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try Strawbaby(as my nephew calls it)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to try Strawbaby(as my nephew calls it)

    ReplyDelete
  15. strawberry!! thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am most excited to try French Vanilla :) Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been lactose intolerant all my life and not able to eat Yoplait yogurt. Now I am so excited I already went out and bought some Yoplait Lactose Free and it tasted great. I have really been missing out. Thank you for hosting the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I'm SO happy to hear that! Thank you for entering!

      Delete
  18. I am a strawberry girl as well!

    Kari Cu

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm most excited for french vanilla, it would be very versatile.

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw these the other day in the store and was curious! I'd try cherry.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. strawberry thanks
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love French Vanilla! Thank you so much! alicia82277@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would love to try the french vanilla!


    jygriebel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd like to start eating healthier. Thanks so much for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. DD would love this- she can't tolerate lactose, cherry would be good.

    kamarkim at gmail.com

    Kimberly Attridge

    ReplyDelete
  26. French Vanilla is my favorite :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    -rachelm59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Strawberry!
    Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd like to try the strawberry. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would like to try the french vanilla. Thanks
    carolwegs at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. French Vanilla here!!
    chevsweeps(@)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm excited for the French Vanilla.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would try the cherry flavor first.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis