As I've wrote in previous posts, E has been showing interest in walking. I've been wanting to get her a pair of shoes or booties not only for her to walk around in, but to keep her feet warm also.
Crazy Leggies has adorable custom made shoes that come in either a fleece or a non-slip sole and are available in sizes 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 and 2T. They offer a ton of fabric choices but if you don't happen to see a fabric you like, just convo Nicole of Crazy Leggies on Etsy and she would be happy to work with you to find one!
When I received E's shoes, I immediately fell in love with the pattern they came in which can be seen in the photo above. They are totally Baby E's style! The outer fabric of the shoe is made out of a cotton and the inner of a super soft fleece that will keep your baby's feet warm and cozy.
When I received E's shoes, I immediately fell in love with the pattern they came in which can be seen in the photo above. They are totally Baby E's style! The outer fabric of the shoe is made out of a cotton and the inner of a super soft fleece that will keep your baby's feet warm and cozy.
One of my favorite features of Crazy Leggies shoes is that they have elastic that keeps them on around the ankle. This is perfect for E who has a bad habit of pulling the socks off her feet. With these shoes, she can't manage to get them off! The shoes are also very generous with room, allowing her toes to wiggle around comfortably.
Crazy Leggies also offers a wide range of Leg warmers in newborn/infant and regular sizes. Leg warmers are a great way of keeping your child's legs warm without having to use pants! They also keep crawling babies from getting rug burn.
Buy!
You can buy a pair (or pairs) of Crazy Leggies Baby Shoes or Leg Warmers on Etsy! Recieve 10% off you order with the coupon code "TandE10"! Make sure to check out and "like" Crazy Leggies on Facebook for updates on sales and more!
Win!
Enter to win a $10 store credit for Crazy Leggies by entering through the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveawayWin!
Enter to win a $10 store credit for Crazy Leggies by entering through the Rafflecopter form below!
I received a pair of Crazy Leggies shoes for review and no other form of compensation. All opinions are my own, honest opinions.

































Can't Like Crazyleggies through the rafflecopter?
ReplyDeleteSorry about that Candice! Thanks for letting me know, It works now.
DeleteToo cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
My FB name: Kathy Newsom Davis
ReplyDeleteKathy Davis
kdavis1@centurytel.net