Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pin It Tuesday: Valentine's Day Crafts

Crazy About My Baybah

Last week I linked up my favorite pins for the first time with Crazy About My Baybah, Mommy Head Adventures and Crazy Cool with a Side of Crafty and I loved it so much that I'm doing it again!

With Valentine's day approaching, I'm posting my favorite Valentine's day crafts for kids! A lot of these are easy enough to create with toddlers too! 




















Source: freekidscrafts.com via Trisha on Pinterest







Source: freekidscrafts.com via Trisha on Pinterest

Source: allkidsnetwork.com via Trisha on Pinterest




Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. These are such cute ideas thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet valentine crafts! I've hopped through Pin It Tuesday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I LOVE the I love you in sign language craft! How clever!!!

    Kari R.
    www.mommytoelodie.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love the "Be mine" hands card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had seen this about 2 months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable and I do wish I had seen them earlier. Gonna have to do a little pinning to make sure i'm on the ball next year. Can't wait to see what crafty ideas you have for EAster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable and I too wish I had found them a little earlier. Will need to remind myself to check your craft section more often. I wonder what crafty ideas you have for Easter. I am going to have to do some pinning so I have these ideas saved for later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, like cp, I sure wish I had seen this earlier! I'll just have to do them next year! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis