Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day with EdenFantasys!

This post contains links to adult content. Please do not open with children in the room or if you believe this post might offend you. Thanks!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Valentine's day is just a few days away and I'm sure my hubby has yet to buy me anything. That's not necessarily a bad thing though! It just means I get to shop around and give him some hints on what to get me. What's a better place to shop for Valentine's day then at EdenFantasys? 
Photobucket
EdenFantasys doesn't just sell sex toys, They have bath and shower products, Body moisturizers and so much more!

I have my eyes on the Bellina Box which includes Cattiva Diva silky hand cream, Dolce dreams whipped body lotion, Fresh fiore creamy body wash and a Principessa Pouf. It also comes with a recyclable and reusable case that can be used for storage.
Photobucket

I'm all about pampering my hair so the Simply Sensual Hair Care Trio is right up my alley. The trio comes with Pomegranate Ginger scented Mane Attraction shampoo, conditioner and shine serum. Not only is the shine serum an a
nti-frizz treatment, It also can be used as a detangler and protects hair from the damaging effects of blow drying and heat styling tools! 

PhotobucketI don't know about you, but I love bubble baths and find them to be very soothing. A product that caught my attention is the Chemistry bubble bath set. This fun looking set contains 4 fragrances: Lavender, Lemon/Mint, Pomegranate and Rose and it only takes a little bit to be swimming in bubbles! 

Have you checked out the any of the bath and body products at EdenFantasys? I've shared my favorites for Valentine's day, What are yours?

I'm receiving a gift card in exchange for this post as part of the EdenFantasys Ambassador Program. All opinions are my own, honest opinions. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this information. I am considering transferring my prescription now!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis