Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Have you joined the Earth’s Best Rewards Program? @EarthsBest

A few months ago I wrote about the Earth's Best Rewards program, Have you joined yet? If not, you are missing out!  

All you have to do to join is create an Earth’s Best profile on the Earth's Best Rewards website. After that, earning points is easy peasy! Simply purchase participating Earth’s Best products from you local retailer and enter the UPC codes from your purchases on the rewards program website. 


The program also offers bonus points and in order to collect, you would check-in on the Earth's Best Rewards website using your smartphone while you are at your local retailer and enter your UPC codes within 48 hours of your shopping trip, either on your computer or smartphone. You can also earn points by reading Earth's Best articles, sharing with friends, and more! When you have accumulated points, you will be able to redeem them by selecting from an array of rewards for both you and your little one.

New to the rewards program this month are discounts on Sesame Place park tickets and free subscriptions to Kiwi magazine! You can learn more about Earth's Best Rewards on their website.

If you enjoyed this post, Check out:
Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of the Earth’s Best Blogger Program and was provided with product samples in order to facilitate my post. No other form of compensation was received. Regardless, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I had no idea about the bonus! I am excited to be a part of this rewards program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing..I will look into these rewards program.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis