I recently attended the Big Toy Book Baby Palooza in New York City where VTech was a sponsor. Attendees had the opportunity to check out the VTech's Go! Go! Smart Wheels Airport Playset, InnoTab 2S and of course, the VTech InnoTab 2 Baby which is a designed for children from 12 months of age up until 9 years of age.
The VTech Innotab 2 Baby Tablet is a learning tablet for children ages one to nine. It is designed with your growing child in mind, and has special content geared towards even the youngest of learners! The customizable welcome screen allows parents to add their baby's photo and create a recorded greeting with their own voice! This tablet for kids comes with a soft, removable gel bumper that helps protect the InnoTab 2 Baby from drops and tumbles. It has four activities geared towards infants and toddlers, including a simple Noah's Ark e-book, 12 sing-along nursery rhyme songs, one drawing activity and one coloring activity! InnoTab 2 Baby also includes a rotating camera, video recorder, music player, e-book reader, video player, art studio and other fun apps for your child to play with as they grow! You can also add more apps to the tablet by visiting and downloading content through the VTech Learning Lodge Navigator.
The VTech InnoTab 2 Baby tablet is expandable with downloadable apps and cartridges and requires 4 AA batteries.
E was very ecstatic when I brought out the VTech Innotab 2 Baby for her to play with! I placed the batteries in and then placed the removable gel bumper over the tablet before turning it on.
Once the I turned the tablet on, I set up E's profile and tested out the camera. We found that we needed to be in a very well lit area in order to get a good photo. Natural sunlight is probably ideal for using the photo or video features. E, who is now two years old, managed to take some nice shots with the tablet's camera and gasped with excitement when she saw herself on the the screen! She now walks around, taking pictures of her toys and enjoys taking selfies, too!
Once the I turned the tablet on, I set up E's profile and tested out the camera. We found that we needed to be in a very well lit area in order to get a good photo. Natural sunlight is probably ideal for using the photo or video features. E, who is now two years old, managed to take some nice shots with the tablet's camera and gasped with excitement when she saw herself on the the screen! She now walks around, taking pictures of her toys and enjoys taking selfies, too!
The tablet comes with two baby-friendly styluses which E knows how to use but she still prefers to use her finger as seen below.
The tablet comes with lot fun and educational apps for children of all ages. E's favorite apps are probably the Art Studio and Color & Pop apps. The Color & Pop app is a virtual coloring book where your child selects a picture to color and afterwards, will be able to put the pictures in motion by tilting the tablet. It's a pretty cool feature!
Art Studio allows your child to create works of art and they can choose from a variety of different tools. E loves to scribble using her finger and prefers to use the "pencil" tool where she can pick from a variety of colors. I often have to save her artwork and reset the page so she can create some more works of art!
![]() |
| E showing off her artwork! |
E also enjoys the pre-loaded Baby Sign Language 100 Baby Signs video. There is also a Baby Signs Program video on the tablet that is geared for parents. I actually plan on purchasing and downloading more sign language videos via the Learning Lodge Navigator where ou can also download games, e-books, videos, music, and more!
E finds the games that came with the tablet to be fun. She loves playing Chugga Shapes, a game the highlights shapes and has your child touch the shapes to learn their names. We had't really worked on shape recognition yet but after using this particular game for about a week, E can now recognize and name a circle, square and heart. It's pretty amazing in my opinion!
As a parent, I love that the InnoTab 2 Baby promotes early leaning and development. I truly believe that the tablet is a wonderful investment and I know E will enjoy playing with it as she grows! I'm looking forward to purchasing more downloads for the InnoTab 2 Baby and we will also be buying some game cartridges for the tablet as well!
Buy it!
The VTech InnoTab 2 Baby is available exclusively at Walmart for $89.00!
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. This is a sponsored post and a product or service was provided free of cost. No other form of compensation was received. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"
E finds the games that came with the tablet to be fun. She loves playing Chugga Shapes, a game the highlights shapes and has your child touch the shapes to learn their names. We had't really worked on shape recognition yet but after using this particular game for about a week, E can now recognize and name a circle, square and heart. It's pretty amazing in my opinion!
As a parent, I love that the InnoTab 2 Baby promotes early leaning and development. I truly believe that the tablet is a wonderful investment and I know E will enjoy playing with it as she grows! I'm looking forward to purchasing more downloads for the InnoTab 2 Baby and we will also be buying some game cartridges for the tablet as well!
The VTech InnoTab 2 Baby is available exclusively at Walmart for $89.00!
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. This is a sponsored post and a product or service was provided free of cost. No other form of compensation was received. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"




I will have to look into purchasing for my 19 month old! E is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you Candy! I'm sure your little one would love it too! Thanks for stopping by =)
DeleteOh my daughter would be ecstatic if she had one of those! They are seriously so cool! I love the games that are age appropriate for the kids, And it keeps them off my ipad!!
ReplyDeleteMy nephew got the InnoTab 2 for his birthday last year and he loves it!!
ReplyDeleteThe Innotab 2 looks really nice! I love the stylish look of it.
ReplyDeleteWE love the innoTab2.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see a younger version available! It was hard making my daughter wait till she was old enough for an InnoTab. (She just couldn't work it and took her frustration out on her older brother's tablet). I will consider getting this for the next baby! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about getting one for our youngest since she is enamored with her sisters iPad. Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI love all things vetch - they are an amazing company. My kids have grown up on vetch -nology. I believe in the teaching abilities of the products they make, along with the guidance of a parent. My niece and nephew have the InnoTab and I will admit that I play with it too!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Rising Early, 31 Days
I've been going between this and the LeapPad. Love your thoughts on this and can't wait to compare!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
LOVE it! VTech is definitely one of our faves. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! We have the innotab 2 and it is the absolute best! So happy to see your little one loves it!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious whether it has an AC adapter as well.
ReplyDelete