Tuesday, April 9, 2013

@Kushyfoot's Yoga and Athletic Socks {Review}


Having comfortable socks when exercising is very important. Sometimes we forget that our socks are just as important as our workout shoes! The right socks can help to make workouts comfortable and blister-free! 

Kushyfoot's Athletic Low Cut Socks with Ruffle Detail feature a built-in padded sole that provides extra soft cushioning that keep your feet comfortable as you move throughout the day. Not only are they great to workout in, they are perfect for everyday use as well! 



Wearing them is like a foot massage in my shoe! They are incredibly comfortable and I love wearing them around the house, on walks, or if I'm doing a low intensity workout. The ruffle is a cute feature and ruffle colors include black, white, and pink in the assorted pack. Kushyfoot also has no show socks with the  built-in padded sole which I would love to try with my running shoes! 


I love Kushyfoot's Yoga socks which are made to fit like a glove and feature open toes and a non-slip sole to grip the floor and your yoga mat. They are great for any type of activity that requires balance and stability.The socks will keep your feet clean and help warm up feet in winter months when your muscles are cold. 

I hate having to wear shoes when I take certain classes, for example, Zumba. I prefer to be barefoot but the gym floor is cold and I'm sure the gym staff wouldn't want my feel completely bare! The Yoga Socks are perfect for allowing me to be shoeless and maintain my balance while moving to a choreographed workout. 

Kushyfoot also has a variety of socks, tights, knee highs, foot covers and event Flats to Go available on their website. I'm in love with the Fleecy Leopard Print Flats to Go which are designed for indoor use and can be occasionally used on smooth outdoor surfaces. They can be rolled up or folded for easy storage in your purse or bag and each pair comes with a mini clear plastic purse pack!

Make sure to connect with Kushyfoot and visit their website for their full line of products:


Buy it! 
Kushyfoot's Low Cut Socks with Ruffle Detail and Yoga Socks are available on the Kushyfoot website. Kushyfoot provides free shipping on orders over $40! 

Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. A product was provided free of cost in order to facilitate this review. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

11 comments:

  1. You had me sold when you said, "Wearing them is like a foot massage"! Oh my goodness, i could use any stimulation in my feet when I'm on my walks. As long as it is good stimulation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED those yoga socks! I am forever slipping and sliding all over the floor when I'm doing yoga, even with my mat. I'd rather have yoga socks than a stickier mat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I'm with Summer! I find I'm always sliding all over my mat at yoga as well. Would love to try the yoga socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try these! Especially if they feel as good as you say! These are perfect for my yoga workout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THIS is a company and products that I'd be interested in! While when I do yoga I usually prefer to be barefoot, I wouldn't mind trying out their yoga grip socks to see what they're like.

    Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if they have soccer socks for my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the toeless socks, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sounds really wonderful. I don't like to have cold feet either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want these, like, tonight. My feet hurt on the bottom and I still need to do my workout. They sound soooo good to me and the toeless ones are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look AWESOME!! I love comfy socks!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis