Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Get Uncommon Case- A gift mom is sure to love!

Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift for yourself or someone you love? I know most people go for flowers, jewelry, that sort of thing but if you are looking for something creative, Why not crete a case for iPhone, iPad or tablet from Get Uncommon featuring your child's artwork? Mom will be able to take A piece of her child, everywhere she goes! 


Creating a case with your child's artwork is easy! 
  1. Create a user account on GetUncommon.com.
  2. Upload a high-res photo of or scan of a piece of your children's artwork
  3. Click on Customize & Buy on the image you uploaded and you'll be taken into the configuration tool
  4. Select the type of case you'd like to customize
  5. Create your Saved Design
Although it's not artwork, I love my Get Uncommon Case for the iPhone 4S. The qualiy material has help up well and the case was very easy to place on my iPhone. The fit is snug so I don't have to worry about the case falling off my phone. 

Every Uncommon product is printed with a revolutionary, permanent and durable printing process we call 3D TATT® (THERMO-Active Transdermal Technology). 3D TATT® coupled with our proprietary blend of impact resistant polymers means your case looks amazing AND provides solid protection.
I found that my Get Uncommon Case is quite a conversation starter! Every where we go, someone asks me where I got my case. They are usually surprised when I tell them that they can actually create a case for their iPad, iPhone, and iPod using their child's artwork! It might seem silly, but I would love to use E's scribbles as artwork for a new Get Uncommon case. Her art work may fall apart over the years because of wear and tear but, I will be able to preserve it with a Get Uncommon iPhone case!


Connect with Get Uncommon:

Win it!
Enter to win a $50 to Get Unccomon using the Giveaway tools form below! This is a FLASH giveaway ending May 1st at 11:59 PM, EST! 
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this post are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. This is a sponsored post and a product was provided free of cost. No other form of compensation was received. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis