Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Candy Corn {w/ Linky}


I bought myself a bag of Candy Corn and left it on top of my couch thinking that E wouldn't be able to get to it. Well, I walked away for just a minute and when I came back, I saw that E had dumped the whole bag and was nibbling on it. God. help. me. LOL! 


Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain



23 comments:

  1. I'm just stopping in to say hi and link up for WW. You can stop by my blog to link up too at www.bigfoottribe.com

    Hope all is well
    Michelle @ Big Foot Tribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm..They're good Mommy! She is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! that looks like MY couch a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my couch look like that a time or two lol. She is too cute to be mad at for snatching some though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh that's a lot of candy corn...I hope she doesn't eat it all in one go LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That made me giggle. My kids are all resourceful. I can't even leave my 1 year old alone. She knows how to move chairs to climb up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Love how she's got her shoe and pacifier there too :)

    Happy WW :)
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL you thought wrong mama! I had this similar experience with my son. He gets into things my daughter never would have touched!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! ok Mama sing along with me..."Clean Up! Clean UP!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes! That's a lot of candy corn...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes! Time to get out the dust buster!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spent some 20 mins on this post and found amazing information. Thanks for this.. Hope to see more like this in future. I was searching some info on management college in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know a boy who would have helped with the cleaning of your couch!! He loves candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is too precious! These are the funny memories it's so great to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha! so cute! I love how guilty and unapologetic she looks at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you left the candy corn I would have been into it as well. No one leaves candy for me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's my girl , she know what she wants, without guilt! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh candy corn yum.

    It's oh so sweet to meet ya. I'm following you now and can't wait to get to know ya better. If you're up for a bit of a ride I'd love for you to join me at Local Sugar Hawaii. It's a beautifully kooky space just for us... I hope you'll come as you are and stay for a bit.

    Thanks too for the link up, I'm joining you for that too.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh dearie my! What a cute lil sugar zombie. ^.^

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Wedding Cupcake Centerpiece

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute photo. Nothing like candy corn for Halloween.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG How many times have we all been there. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis