E tends to sweat a lot while in her car seat. I figured that when we moved her from her infant/bucket car seat into a convertible one, that the sweating would stop or be minimal at the least. I figured there would be more air circulation from using a convertable car seat but no, I was wrong, and every time I would take her out of the seat her back would still be sweaty and sticky. It doesn't matter what season it is either, she sweats through them all!
I don't want my little one to be uncomfortable so I went searching for a solution and came across the Cool Mee Seat Liner from Meeno Babies. Apparently I'm not the only one who has this issue! Meeno Babies Cool Mee Seat Liner was created by parents who wanted to keep their baby cool and comfortable when traveling!
I don't want my little one to be uncomfortable so I went searching for a solution and came across the Cool Mee Seat Liner from Meeno Babies. Apparently I'm not the only one who has this issue! Meeno Babies Cool Mee Seat Liner was created by parents who wanted to keep their baby cool and comfortable when traveling!
You also might like to know that all Meeno Babies products are CPSIA compliant and have passed independent 3rd party crash testing by accredited labs on different seat models and brands. Even though crash testing was not required, they did it anyway to help give parent peace of mind.
We have the Pretty Pink Cool Mee Car Seat liner which took me less then 2 minutes to set up in E's car seat.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Cool Mee Seat Liner Collection includes the Bucket Seat, Car Seat, and Stroller Cool Mee Seat liners. Each one is available in four colors:
- Pretty Pink
- Baby Blue
- Desert Sand
- Jet Black
We have the Pretty Pink Cool Mee Car Seat liner which took me less then 2 minutes to set up in E's car seat.
I noticed a difference immediately. Normally when traveling short distances, E's back would become sweaty and when I would take her out of her car seat, her back would be hot and sometimes her shirt would be slightly damp because of perspiration. After installing the Cool Mee, we took a short trip to the grocery store. When I took E from her car seat, her back was warm, not hot and sweaty!
On weekends we usually take a trip to my sister-in-law's house that's about 40 minutes away. Normally after a ride like that, The back of E's shirt would be soaked with perspiration. The first time we traveled to my sister-in-law's using the Cool Mee Seat Liner, I was truly amazed with the outcome! E's shirt wasn't soaked like it normally would be and she was completely dry and comfortable!
I highly recommend the Cool Mee Seat Liner and it would make a fantastic gift for any parent!
Connect with Meeno babies on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information on Meeno Babies products and promotions!
Buy it!
You can purchase a Cool Mee Seat Liner on the Meeno Babies website. See the website for a the full line of Cool Mee Seat Liners and prices.
Win it!
Meeno Babies is offering one lucky reader the Cool Mee Seat Liner of their choice! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends December 2nd at 11:59pm, EST.
On weekends we usually take a trip to my sister-in-law's house that's about 40 minutes away. Normally after a ride like that, The back of E's shirt would be soaked with perspiration. The first time we traveled to my sister-in-law's using the Cool Mee Seat Liner, I was truly amazed with the outcome! E's shirt wasn't soaked like it normally would be and she was completely dry and comfortable!
I highly recommend the Cool Mee Seat Liner and it would make a fantastic gift for any parent!
Connect with Meeno babies on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information on Meeno Babies products and promotions!
Buy it!
You can purchase a Cool Mee Seat Liner on the Meeno Babies website. See the website for a the full line of Cool Mee Seat Liners and prices.
Win it!
Meeno Babies is offering one lucky reader the Cool Mee Seat Liner of their choice! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends December 2nd at 11:59pm, EST.
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for my post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





I would get the Car Seat liner in Quick Silver so I could use it with both my children - my daughter is about to outgrow her carseat but my son will be growing into it.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the desert sand car seat
ReplyDeleteI would choose a pink bucket seat liner for my baby girl
ReplyDeletei would get the carseat model in quick silver
ReplyDeleteI like the Car Seat in Jet Black.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I'd get the carseat one in Desert Sand.
ReplyDeleteI like the carseat one in Pretty Pink.
ReplyDeletewould love the desert sand
ReplyDeleteI would like Quicksilver.
ReplyDeletecar seat liner in jet black :)
ReplyDeleteI'd get the car seat liner in pink.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the car seat liner in quick silver
ReplyDeleteeither baby blue or black
ReplyDeletecar seat liner in quick silver
ReplyDeleteCar Seat in quick silver for my VERY MESSY 3 year old!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the car seat Cool Mee in jet black!
ReplyDeleteI would get pink (carseat version) because my girls have very neutral carseats. It would be nice to have a fun color in there with them.
ReplyDeleteI would get the carseat liner in jet black.
ReplyDeleteI would chose the car seat liner in blue!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Bucket Seat liner in Baby Blue color, for my newest Grandson born Nov.6th, 2012. Thank you for this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the pink for the car seat.
ReplyDeletecar seat in quick silver
ReplyDelete