On Monday we went to get E's holiday portraits done. E was an absolute mess and was running around screaming, crying, laying on the floor and having fits. You know, doing what most toddlers do best ;)
The photographer managed to get a few good shots, the ones above being part of them.
Other awesome blogs to link up with!

Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/11/wordless-wednesday-its-electric.html
awwwwww she's so stinkin cute! Love her dress!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Christmas pictures! I should get some done this year, we've never had professional pictures done and Baby B is almost 2 already!
ReplyDeleteWhat darling pictures! She is a lovely little girl.
ReplyDeleteOh she looks absolutely ADORABLE xx
ReplyDeleteShe's getting so big! These are great!!!! I've been dreading it, but I'm taking ours today - wish us luck! ;)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dee! She is growing up right before our eyes (just look at her baby pic. at the top of the blog!) I love her dress, she is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe really is darling.
ReplyDeletelove all black white and red! that wallpaper is amazing! she is adorable!
ReplyDeletewell that photographer earned her $...those pictures are great!! she is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful Christmas pictures. Love her dress and it fits her so nicely! Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteShe sure is a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteWhat a freaking cutie! Love her big smile!
ReplyDeleteShe is WAY too adorable! super cute in her nice dress... she looks very festive!
ReplyDelete