LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls (formerly Wooly Rounds) are a all-natural and sustainable alternative to dryer sheets. They contain no harmful chemicals or toxins and are ideal to use with all types of laundry including baby clothes and cloth diapers.
LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls last for hundreds of loads and help to reduce drying time by 10-25%! As LooHoo wool dryer balls tumble in your dryer, they naturally soften fabrics allow more air to circulate around your clothes! To use, put at least 3 LooHoo wool balls in your dryer, adding more to maximize the benefits.
Make sure to connect with LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls on Facebook and Twitter to keep informed on promotions and other useful information! Come back on Monday, November 19th to read my LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls review!
Buy it!
You can purchase LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls from the LooHoo website or from one of their many online retailers.


I have always wondered about these dryer balls, thank you for sharing - love how natural they are!
ReplyDeleteI would love that for my dryer. Off to go check it out more. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try these. I've tried another brand, but didn't really like them.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mommieagain.com
I have never heard of these dryer balls, but I would love to try them. I have heard of another brand, and would love to see how all these work
ReplyDeleteI have heard of these before and apparently they are super fantastic! I really want to try them out!
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to try these, thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteI love dryer balls. And I know it doesn't really matter what color, but seeing the different colors always makes me happy :D SO I really appreciate the beautiful color choices!
ReplyDeleteI want these so bad!! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteTiffany