Lagamorph Lounge specializes in environmentally friendly infant, child and family products. They feature a selection of cloth diapers, cloth wipes, diaper covers and more! The also offer hand knit and recycled wool soakers, longies and shorties.
Michelle, the owner of Lagamorph Lounge, is a work at home mom of four. She has used the same products that she makes on her own children and wants to spread the word about the benefits of using cloth.
I originally came across Lagamorph Lounge when I was searching for fitted cloth diapers on Etsy. I fell in love with this Peanut Butter Jelly Time Snapless Flannel Fitted. The stretchy and long lasting "lastin" elastic helps to give a snug and pinch-free fit, limiting those dreaded blowouts. Each soaker is snapped securely into the rear of the diaper,it is left free on the front to allow for faster drying. Unfortunately the Peanut Butter Jelly Time is in a size small (10-16 lbs) and E is a lot heavy than that! I may need to request a custom slot!
![]() |
| Photo credit Lagamorph Lounge |
I also spotted some fleece soakers that are very reasonably priced at just $8.00 a piece!
Make sure to connect with Lagamorph Lounge on Facebook and Twitter to keep informed on new products and promotions!
Buy it!
Visit Lagamorph Lounge on Etsy to view their full selection on items. Custom slots are avaiable and if you're interested, make sure to contact Michelle of Lagamorph Lounge.


That PB&J diaper is totally cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cure and such a reasonable price :)
ReplyDeleteHer fleece covers are really great as well!
ReplyDeleteCute diaper! And I totally need some more fleece soakers.. I think I'll check out some from Lagamorph Lounge! :)
ReplyDeleteI need to get up the nerve to try some fleece. I just might have to check out Lagamorph Lounge's selection. :-)
ReplyDeletePeace monkey is cute.
ReplyDeletePeace monkey is cute.
ReplyDelete