Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ornaments & More Flash #Giveaway

Welcome to the Ornaments & More Flash Giveaway! Momma T and Baby E has teamed up with other awesome blogs to give all our readers the chance to win a special holiday prize:
a $50 Ornaments & More Gift Certificate!
For over 19 years, Ornaments & More has been providing their loyal customers with meaningful and fun ways to share their family history on their Christmas tree. With unique and "personalized ornaments" that resemble your loved ones and their great moments in life - you cannot go wrong!

With a wide selection of 5,400+ ornaments, 600+ new ornaments for 2012 alone, they make it easy for you to create keepsakes that commemorate life's meaningful events. Personalized Christmas ornaments are a relatively inexpensive gift idea and a thoughtful way of telling someone how much you care.  
You can enter to win this awesome prize by using the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway  ends 11/17 at 11:59 PM EST and is open to the US only. Ornaments & More is responsible for prize fulfillment.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

  1. Beverly Robinson WiddowsNovember 14, 2012 at 1:38 PM

    i ALWAYS LOVE ADDING A NEW ORNAMENT TO MY cHRISTMAS TREE EACH YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Baby Boy's First Christmas ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I think your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted
    to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful blog!
    Here is my webpage : panic attack treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornaments. I'd enter, but we don't have a tree.

    On another note, I see you've been invaded by the same anonymous pest who's been bugging me for months. I have my blog set to approval publishing, so I just delete his constant drivel without even reading it. You'd think after months of none of his spam getting onto my page, he'd give up and leave me alone. Good luck getting rid of this parasite. I haven't been successful. I wonder if it's a real person or some computer generated spam. If he's a real person, he has way too much time. Four post or more a day!


    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/11/wordless-wednesday-objective-met.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Rocking Horse Baby Ornament Pink Plaid Personalized
    - Beth Ann Erwin rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is 1ST Christmas Ornament Snowbaby Pink Dangling Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. First Christmas Ornament Baby Boy Snowflake Personalized

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1ST Christmas Ornament Snowbaby for a little girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Personalized Gingerbread House Family Of 4 Christmas Ornament is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love baby boy's first Christmas, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just ordered a baby's first Christmas ornament from them, it's the Elmo on a rocking horse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Personalized Family Christmas Ornament Bannister with 4 Stockings.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis