Get ready to dive into the fabulous underwater world of Marlin, Dori and Nemo as Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo 3D is released for the very first time on Blu-ray hi-def, Blu-ray 3D, DVD and Digital platforms! You can purchase your copy next Tuesday, December 4th!
In anticipation of this fin-tastic release, Check out these fun Nemo puzzlers to keep your little ones busy! These activities feature your child's favorite Finding Nemo characters and include puzzlers such as "spot the differences", a word find and more!
I don't know about you but I can't wait for this release! We didn't get to see Finding Nemo 3D is theaters so I'll definitely be picking up a copy of this DVD for E and I!
Disclosure: No form of compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment